What would have your dream life actually have been?

Forgotten-Children

We all had dreams, but they don't always come true which is the sad part of the real world, but what was the life you would have loved to live if you just had the chance?

Mine would be that I would move to Japan and that I would get a job at either Nintendo or Square Enix as a game designer. I would come up with the sprites for certain games and may even be able to share with them my own idea for a game. (Right now I had a big idea, but it'll only be an online manga/comic)

Said game would also be turned into a traditionally animated movie with a good voice cast and would NOT be half-assed like most video game movies are. (I would never want my game to be put into live-action. CG maybe if Pixar got ahold of it or if Dreamworks took it seriously and didn't add numerous pop songs)

I would be able to move in with my boyfriend and we could have our own house in Japan and have kids. (If we were to have kids we'd have more than one because James doesn't like the idea of an only child)

What did you dream your future would be?

Aussie_Lad

Mine was to become a professional race car driver. That's where it ended though, as racing is expensive and only the very best drivers even have some chance of getting a solid income from it. Most have to take two mortgages out on their house and stretch the budget as far as they can.

Another dream that I had when I was a child was that I would not have to work at all. That I could wake up each day and have freedom in deciding what to do. That one hasn't worked out yet either.