What TV shows did you use to watch as a child?

Tuco

These are some of the Tv shows I used to watch as a kid:

MacGyver
The A-Team
Mission Impossible
The twilight zone (80s version)

reslo

let's see... saved by the bell, boy meets world, clarissa explains it all, thundercats when i was really little, i watched the first season of power rangers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, doug, pokemon, cops, the simpsons, family matters, fresh prince

Tuco

I grew up watching Saint Seiya, although I started watching when I was 12. One of the things I liked most about that series was the music; maybe I'll post some of my favorite tunes in the "favorite music" thread.

Here are the intros to some of other series from the 80s:

I didn't watch this, but the intro used to scare the crap out of me

YouTube - Tales from the Darkside Intro

YouTube - Monsters: TV Series Theme

YouTube - Twilight Zone Intro (1985)

AGR

I grew up watching Saint Seiya, although I started watching when I was 12. One of the things I liked most about that series was the music; maybe I'll post some of my favorite tunes in the "favorite music" thread.
I used to watch when I was something like seven,that time will be marked for me forever,my favourite was Ikki,quite violent for a childs cartoon :D
YouTube - Phoenix ikki Rebirth! Jap

Forgotten-Children

The cartoons that were actually good. Today's cartoons suck... Also I have a few anime here that I watched as a kid. I would seriously watch these shows if they're on. Sometimes I even turn on Boomerang or the Nicktoon channel on demand just to see them.

I grew up with these.

Samurai Jack
YouTube - Samurai Jack

Invader Zim (damn it.. The opening wasn't showing so I'll put up the theme instead. But seriously, if you haven't seen this cartoon check it out.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=790AF0Hy-Ag

Powerpuff Girls
YouTube - Powerpuff Girls - Theme (HQ)

Dexter's Lab
YouTube - Dexter's Laboratory Intro

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
YouTube - Ed Edd n' Eddy opening - HIGH QUALITY

Courage the Cowardly Dog
YouTube - Courage The Cowardly Dog Opening

Sheep in the Big City (couldn't find the opening but I think this promo sums up how awesome this show was. I feel bad for Sheep though. D: )
YouTube - Sheep in the Big Cafeteria Promo

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (ignore the talking at the end. I can't find the English version of the intro.)
YouTube - Intro Billy & Mandy

Angry Beavers. (I enjoy the randomness of this cartoon. xD)
YouTube - Angry Beavers Opening

Rocko's Modern Life (Yeah.. The intro makes is feel like you're high. xD)
YouTube - Rocko's Modern Life Intro(Opening)

A trailer for the ORIGINAL Rugrats (Yeah, I looked everywhere for the opening but could find it. And I actually DO own videos of the Rugrats because I loved them so much. I mean, if I can find the first and second movies, I'll watch theme right now.) Also, I say original because when they became teenaagers, thaat ruined the concept of the show. It was about bbabies, not teenagers getting into mischif. :/
YouTube - The rugrats trailer

Blarg... Why did Viacom have to be an ass and sue Youtube, I have such a hard time finding the openings to these awesome shows. This is the theme song with some pictures from the show Fairly Odd Parents.
YouTube - Fairly Odd Parents theme song (with Lyrics!)

Animaniacs. Nuff said. xD ANYONE who's seen this show should know it's awesome.
YouTube - Animaniacs Intro

Pokemon. Well as a kid, I only knew about the English version but once I came across the Japanese version I DISPISED the English because of how much was changed. (plus I don't like the first English Pokemon opening) Instead, I'll show you the awesome Japanese opening. And yes, if you've seen my past posts on this forum you should know, I'm STILL into Pokemon. I don't think I'll ever quit. xD Pokemon was intended for everyone, not just kids like 4kids wanted you to believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6qglwlsP8

Digimon. I don't think it was as good as Pokemon but I still loved it *coughWizardmonishotcough* (this is the Japanese opening.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrHfoX9zsMg

Flint the Time Detective (you guys probably never heard of it, but here's the English opening.) Basicly, think of it as Dragon Ball Z meets Pokemon.
YouTube - Flint the Time Detective English Opening

Last edited:
Saved By the Bell
Full House
Ducktales
Darkwing Duck
Doug
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Tailspin
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

let's see... saved by the bell, boy meets world, clarissa explains it all, thundercats when i was really little, i watched the first season of power rangers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, doug, pokemon, cops, the simpsons, family matters, fresh prince

Haha...I forgot to put Clarissa Explains it All on my list...That show was great!

Predacon

Standard 80s/90s stuff A-Team, Macgyver, Dukes of Hazard, Chips, Knightrider, Magnum PI. Main cartoons I remember were Transformers, GI Joe, Smurfs and Duck Tales

Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Pokemon
Digimon
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd and Eddie
The Adams Family (animated)
Powerpuff Girls
Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Scooby Doo
Johnny Bravo
Wacky Races (I think it was called)
M for Monkey
Cow and Chicken
Richy Rich
Spiderman
Batman Beyond
The Animals of Farthing Wood
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Tom and Jerry
Looney Toons
Power Rangers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Transformers: Beast Wars
Saved by the Bell
Sonic: SaTAM (I think, I vaguely remeber)
Sonic X
Fresh Prince of Bell Air
Chin Chan
The A-Team
Knight Rider
South Park

The sad thing is, this isn't even all of them. I'm sure there were more that I can't remember. x3

That explains why I have little recollection of my childhood, I WAS TOO BUSY TO HAVE ONE. :U

x3

sevenroses

I loved Rupert, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Reboot, Doug, Rugrats, Full House, Family Matters, Ghostwriter, Square One, Bill Nye The Science Guy, Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego game show, Size Small, Inspector Gadget, Shining Time Station, I guess the list goes on :)

WriterChick3

Sonic The Hedgehog
101 Dalmations - the series
Doug
Pepper Ann
Catdog
Rugrats
Pinky & The Brain
Pokemon
PowerRangers (although that was after I turned 10 or so ........ Now if I watch it it is only for the dudes. There are some quite attractive guys on there, I'll admit.)
PowerPuff Girls
Digimon
Sailor Moon
Dexter's Laberatory
Tom & Jerry
Micky Mouse
Rocko's Modern Life
Scooby Doo
Johnny Bravo (not a lot, though.)
Space Ghost
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken (I didn't watch it a lot, though.)
The Flinstones and The Jetsons (not a lot ... )

Arthur
Babar
Captain Planet
The Power Rangers
Home Improvment
Daria
AARGH! Real Monsters
Rugrats
Angry Beavers
Cat-Dog
Angela Anaconda
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles