What makes you come OUT of your shell?

Amelie08

It's really easy to go out and do stuff if I am with a couple of friends - I could never do something on my own. I hate meeting new people but I will feel a lot more comfortable if they smile a lot and are kind and we have stuff in common ::p:

this is absolutely what i feel. i dont like even walking on the road on my own. maybe i can do a stuff with them that i avoid doing when im on my own.

Plus, if i do something that i avoid, it makes me feel like im coming out of my shell bit by bit, but it happens rarely bcs i cant force myself doing that stuff.

Tiercel

Lack of sleep. Basically the thought process goes like this: Getting tired. Gotta keep busy or I'll shut down.

I've found that the more tired I get, the more effort is required to keep busy. And I tend to do/say more things that otherwise remain hidden inside.

Moo

To be honest I haven't really worked it out. I feel comfortable around some people and not others. As a general rule the more quiet and reserved someone is, the more relaxed I feel around them. Every so often, though, I'll meet a loud, confident person who I feel just as comfortable around. I think it's about how welcoming the other person is and the kind of vibe I get from them.

I come out of my shell after I've known someone for a while but with some it happens (almost) instantly and with others it can take a long time or never happen.

coyote

nutcracker.jpg