What kinds of people make you most anxious?

EscapeArtist

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm

Live people

... although, possibly carcasses, too.

Kato

Men who are high-handed and are anticipating for any weaknesses I might have. Interestingly, women who act in this way do not bother me. Men can make me feel very anxious. I FN hate this ridiculous weakness of mine.

coyote

Men who are high-handed and are anticipating for any weaknesses I might have. Interestingly, women who act in this way do not bother me. Men can make me feel very anxious. I FN hate this ridiculous weakness of mine.

I'm the same way

lunaticbinge

Yeah I can't stand this. Like a tiger watching for the weakest antelope to fall behind.

Kiwong

Anyone who I fear will react negativley to my anxiety.

There was a particulalry spiteful reaction to it most of last year, and then in July the action of two people really damaged my health. I fear seeing these people as I walk down the street. I don't know what to do. I still think about it everyday.

SilverRain

Hey, I'm new. This seems like a good first post.
Anxious

1. People my own age
2. Old friends
3. Old teachers
4. Relatives
5. Calling businesses
6. Small group of most types of people
7. Homeless people
8. People I perceive could hurt me
9. Kids

People I feel comfortable with

1. My girlfriend (the only person that truly knows me)
2. A friend who I've grown comfortable with, but these relationships are pretty fragile.
3. My immediate family to some extent
4. Doctors for some reason. I think because they most likely understand me and not judge me.
5. Older people. I think because I perceive them as wiser and more mature, so not as judgmental.
I think you must be my mirror image or something, because those are exactly the same for me as well. :) Just minus the girlfriend/boyfriend, for me.
It's also interesting to find I'm not the only one who feels more comfortable with doctors. The nerves are still there, but I feel like I'm in safer hands so I can deal with it easier, and since I refuse to tell anyone in my personal life about my eating disorder and certain obsessive thoughts, it's nice to have someone in the universe I can open up to about those.

The people who make me the most anxious are teenagers though, especially when they're hanging out in groups. I really don't like to think badly of people I don't know (and it's horribly hypocritical of me while I'm at it), but I really can't stand being around groups of teenagers, primarily because during my education they were always the biggest outside contributors to my SA, and I haven't been able to completely move on from that yet. I was quite disappointed about that, since a little while back I thought I'd made some improvement in that area, and then I had a fresh experience with them that just reinforced my fear all over again. I'm hoping I'll be able to make progress again, but I guess only time will tell.