What is your nails on a chalkboard?

Roman Legion

I have a thing about foam and cotten balls I have no idea why I just hate touching them. touching them is like nails on a chalkboard to me. it just makes my skin crawl thinking about touching them.

I freak out when I see a bandaid, no idea why, but it really is more of a phobia without a name.

paperie

Seeing/hearing someone bite their nails. My best friend used to do it a lot and I'd cringe every time I heard the clicking of her nail between her teeth. Eek.

Metal_isthe_Answer

I was prepared to write a post about sounds that are as annoying as nails on a chalkboard, to me at least.....so I will.
Country music, auto tuned rap/ r&b, the laughter of a group of women or children, broken english, 80s hair medal bands with siren singing, not to be racist, but a group of black people being as loud as possible (othere ethnicities do it too, black people just do it more)

Roman Legion

I do as well but its because I have hairy arms and usualy thats where the bandaid is going lol.

I completely lose it if the bandaid was obviously a used one (Blood stained or hair on it.) Even thinking about it now is making me very uncomfortable. I got a used one on my sock once and I threw my sock in the trash as I couldn't bear to touch it or look at it to remove it and I'd always know that sock was in contact with it.

truffleshuffle

I completely lose it if the bandaid was obviously a used one (Blood stained or hair on it.) Even thinking about it now is making me very uncomfortable. I got a used one on my sock once and I threw my sock in the trash as I couldn't bear to touch it or look at it to remove it and I'd always know that sock was in contact with it.
Ok no i agree that is gross. I have had a few stuck to the bottom of my shoe but never on a peice of clothing.If it was mine I think i would be ok touching it but not a random persons.

Roman Legion

Ok no i agree that is gross. I have had a few stuck to the bottom of my shoe but never on a peice of clothing.If it was mine I think i would be ok touching it but not a random persons.

Its bad enough that I can't use them, I let it clot and the air dry the blood normally; if it's bad enough, I use a napkin or paper towel and apply pressure.

When someone crunches really loudly even with their mouth closed. Oh my god I can't stand it. I've been told I do it too though :/ I think it has to do with the shape of your mouth, and you can't really change that.