What is your living situation?

mikebird

Banned
Having the top apartment is an advantage

Just the view
A mild bit of regular exercise when shifting a lot 'o' stuff?

I'm in a 3-floor sandwich between
I started to go upstairs when I get home to look out the little window to see more, when my neighbourhood tabby cat joins me up there, weaving in & out of her new encountered metal banister girders to wipe her face on, and she did on the same girders by the entrance.

Alone since 2001, nothing's really changed. I predicted life as miserable from day one, after a good 4.5 years renting with my missis & friends. Glad I saw this coming. Not much I can do about my situation

I think there is some type of strength in coping with it - military-style self-organisation. I do not know one person living like this. Everyone is paired-up and happy. There may be others I don't know.

I feel a slight vigilante of loneliness. Not the type who gives up. As for an action plan... castaway

MotherWolff

Banned
MotherWolff's living situation has definitely improved. Instead of living with my sister, her irritating-as-hell husband, and her four eccentric children(whom I do happen to love very much), I stay with my father who is taking his role as a caregiver much more seriously than my sister did. And thank god its a one floor house!:D

Phoenixx

*is jealous of everyone who lives in apartments*

I live at home with my parents. It's a lot better since my brother moved out last month, but I still find myself wanting to be on my own entirely. However, I do really enjoy being in my room too.

coyote

i live in a tiny, two room, vacation cottage on a wooded lot on the edge of a small, coastal resort village

i can watch the sunset over the bay just a short walk away

i live alone, except for whatever the wild animals are living underneath the floor

MotherWolff

Banned
I want to live on my own as soon as possible so I don't have to depend on others and I can have my own space. But I don't want to live by myself. I mean I'd like to have a partner to live with. I'd like to get married some day and live with the person I marry instead of living alone.