What is "normal"?

FriendlyShadow

I think most of us have been accused of not being 'normal' one time or another. Atleast that has been the case for me quite a few times, I've also used the word normal a lot too, without thinking too much. But I wonder, what does this "normal" mean and what does a "normal person" seem like? Thoughts?

Funnily enough, I hear people say that everybody's weird in some way. To a certain extent, I agree, however, I also do believe it's the opinions and views that have to be considered normal for social standards. If you speak your opinion which is entirely based off as nuisance like, it would probably have more of a chance of being disregarded. I don't even think normal should even placed in the dictionary since it has no meaning. There is nothing normal rather than how you perceive things in your opinion.

FriendlyShadow

I think most of us have been accused of not being 'normal' one time or another. Atleast that has been the case for me quite a few times, I've also used the word normal a lot too, without thinking too much. But I wonder, what does this "normal" mean and what does a "normal person" seem like? Thoughts?

By the way, I've been called kind of nerd than being weird. Well, if that's the case, I'd rather be a "nerd" and befriend nerdy people so I won't have to deal with everybody else's judgement towards me.

Last edited: