what do you think of horror movies now?

Duzmiu

honestly i dont think there is any real horror's realesed anymore, they all seem to be about gore, dont get me wrong i love gore films but when a film is labeled as horror and im not even on edge let alone made jump or scared its dissapointing.
theres the odd film released il'd class as horror like paranomal activity, i beleive in ghosts so this creeps me out and after the first one i had trouble sleeping as i have a attic door right outside my bedroom lol.

for now i stick to the older films if i want a good scare but even then ive watched them so many times so not as scary anymore :(

The Hills Have Eyes is, in my opinion, is the best scary movie in the last decade. Followed closely by Hostel, Gothica, and The Strangers.

Duzmiu

The Hills Have Eyes is, in my opinion, is the best scary movie in the last decade. Followed closely by Hostel, Gothica, and The Strangers.

ooh the hills have eyes, forgot bout that, gunna watch that later now :)
i didnt find hostel scary, good film overall but not scary.

silent hill is a good one, havent seen the 2nd one yet but the first one still scares me :giggle:

ooh the hills have eyes, forgot bout that, gunna watch that later now :)
i didnt find hostel scary, good film overall but not scary.

silent hill is a good one, havent seen the 2nd one yet but the first one still scares me :giggle:

I just couldn't get into Silent Hill. The Crazies was good but I didn't find it scary.

Xervello

Freaky or clever marketing? I check this page to read the latest post and beneath one there's an advertisement for that new series Bates Motel, ha ha.

Crankor

Theres a reason why my fav movies are from pixar... I wouldn't mind watching scary movies but hack n slash isn't scary and really pretty dumb to me. I like the psychological thrillers but there arn't too many good ones of those. I'm convinced that its all the reject directors n such that make those because there easy and brainless to make. They really are horribly made movies.