What do you have?

Niceguy23

I have social anxiety, Major depression, One doc said im bi polar and one doc said Im not . I think I am because I have mood swings all the time. I feel I have other things going on too but have no diagnose from doctors.

this_portrait

I was diagnosed with social anxiety back in 2009, but honestly, I think I have more than that. Planning on meeting with a new doctor to discuss this soon.

ImNotMyIllness

I have social anxiety, Major depression, One doc said im bi polar and one doc said Im not . I think I am because I have mood swings all the time. I feel I have other things going on too but have no diagnose from doctors.

Like what other things? I have OCD, SA and Depression.

coyote

i have a tricky knee - i fell down a flight of stairs in 1982, and it has never been the same since

ImNotMyIllness

Holy ****! 40 hours straight?!! I remember hearing about an extreme gamer in South Korea. He was in his 20s. He died from being up for over 55 hours. But, he didn't really eat and was dehydrated.
Anyway. Being up that long. I don't care how mentally healthy you are, it will screw you up. Your insomnia might be driving your depression and social anxiety. At the very least it is exacerbating it. Sleep depravation will mess up your head.

Sorry to hear that. Did you see a doctor? That is very scary!

Buda

I also suffer from severe insomnia. Alot of times I be up over 40 hours straight and then im on my zombie mode.

Hi NICEGUY! I've that major humour swings for several years. First time it was diagnosis cause of 120hours waked up with full energy all long. There's some medication you take but it should be you'r doctor to see what feets better. Although better than that for me as been to recognize that synthoms where they are right to come!

laure15

I don't have insomnia; in fact, I suffer from the opposite problem. I have a hard time staying awake especially if I wake up too early in the mornings. When I was in college, I was so sleepy that I bobbed my head up and down and I saw the TAs talking about me. There were also students who made fun of me and used their cellphones to make loud noises at me whenever they think I'm sleeping. It's embarassing, but I just can't help it. For a period of time, I worked and took classes and that was really bad on me; I had a lot of trouble staying awake. I envy people who only need 4-6 hours of sleep a day.

Flanscho

I was once diagnosed with chronic depressions. But I got mostly over that. And to some degree social phobia. But I got mostly over that too. So I got nothing serious anymore.