What do you do?

lily

I have the cold and flu right now so I'm just resting and sleeping and getting up to eat fruits and veggies, etc. i also have to do some housework such as washing the dishes and doing the laundry. it's nice to get moving around when you have been lying in bed for a long time so i also went to do my half hour exercise. i have another one i do for more than hour and sometimes i do it altogether. i have also meant to go to visit a Mental Health group- people with mental health challenges but i got sick. I also want to go shopping nowadays to buy some things and to have a little fun out as it's the x-mas season and i want to enjoy the scenery. After that i get bored. What about you? What do you do or things like that? :)

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depends how bad my cold and flu is. Usually I just rest, drink plenty, take the paracetamol. Might do a bit of reading or jot down some song ideas (titles, arrangement ideas). And I have my iPod on my bedside table, so I'll listen to that to pass the time, if I'm laying down or can't be bother watching the TV to pass time.

But if I'm bed-ridden with it, I usually try to get up at some point during the day and do a few minutes on my pedal exerciser, so my legs don't get sore from laying down for long periods of time. Regardless of whether I'm feeling up to doing it.

Graeme1988

Thanks graeme1988, oh i didn't mean 'what would you do if you were sick.' i meant like 'what do you do'.. but it's ok you can add more if you want to or just keep it that way

Oh right ! :eek:h: :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

What else? :thinking:

Oh, since getting signing up for Amazon Prime, I've been taking advantage of their streaming service. Binge watching TV shows and movies I either haven't seen, or haven't seen in years. Like re-watching this over the course of 2 and half days.:eek:

latest

9 and half hours of my life well spent. :giggle:

Graeme1988

Boredom tends to trigger my creativity... or at least if I'm bored enough.

Though, when it comes to that, I wish I had more of a vision when it came to be creative. I really wish I maintained my love of drawing and painting, but my school years of art class kinda soured my love of those.