What do you do on friday nights

Dodger

I am in college an I am too scared to go to a party because I just am. I am lonely when I stay in but I will either be lonely or scared and both of them stink. What are some fun things I can do to enjoy myself for a change.

Kinetik

2807899374_73c81a9e1c_o.jpg

::p:

Noca

Banned
I sit alone in my dark room staring at my many screens chating with friends ill never meet.

PennyLane

I have this EXACT problem. Whats worse the being lonely or being our of your comfort zone. For some reason I also choose being lonely...but I actually believe it might be the worst one!

The only things I do are watch movies, do uni work, mess around on the internet, skype my family and friends back home....but these things get very BORING!

Dodger

I have this EXACT problem. Whats worse the being lonely or being our of your comfort zone. For some reason I also choose being lonely...but I actually believe it might be the worst one!

The only things I do are watch movies, do uni work, mess around on the internet, skype my family and friends back home....but these things get very BORING!

I know what you mean but I can't stand the feeling of being scared. I get nervous thinking about girls.

Jake123

Banned
Well, I pretty much slept all of Friday and just woke up so I guess I missed Friday night :p I was tired as hell and passed out after I got home because I helped my aunt on her farm all morning.

blue-roses

Try and organise something with your friends if you can. I'm being a complete hypocrite here because (a) I have barely any friends these days and (b) I'm so scared of rejection that I won't organise anything myself, EVER - either I get invited to something (rare!) or I don't go out at all. Otherwise, I guess just use it as a night to wind down; do all your study during the week and have Friday nights off. That's what I do, if you ignore all the procrastination during the week so I end up just feeling guilty about having Friday night off...

I'm lucky enough to at least be able to go home on Friday nights; I'm only stuck in college Tuesday to Thursday. Three and a half days of utter hell! I feel sorry for you if you have to be there on the weekends as well!

Panda1982

I am always at home when i am not working, it feels like a prison cell :rolleyes:

very rarely i go out for coffee or dinner with the handful of friends i still have

but never at night! this city is too dangerous, i d probably get beaten up

and murdered if i go out on a friday night with all the drunken fools around

WelshOne

Well, I've never had a Friday night 'out on the town' or anything like that.

Friday night is no different to any other night for me. I do some college work, surf the internet, etc, whilst listening to music or watching TV.

blue-roses

I am always at home when i am not working, it feels like a prison cell :rolleyes:

very rarely i go out for coffee or dinner with the handful of friends i still have

but never at night! this city is too dangerous, i d probably get beaten up

and murdered if i go out on a friday night with all the drunken fools around

I wonder if all SAers are scared of being out at night simply because it's dangerous... I'm always worried about being in town in the middle of the night, worrying about how I'm going to get home, what if I miss the last bus, etc... It's partly due to having overprotective parents, I'm sure, but I wonder if we are just overly cautious people in general or whether I'm just making excuses that hide the fact that I'd rather not go out at all...

Panda1982

I wonder if all SAers are scared of being out at night simply because it's dangerous... I'm always worried about being in town in the middle of the night, worrying about how I'm going to get home, what if I miss the last bus, etc... It's partly due to having overprotective parents, I'm sure, but I wonder if we are just overly cautious people in general or whether I'm just making excuses that hide the fact that I'd rather not go out at all...

I don't have to worry about those things because i live in the CBD so i can really walk anywhere

SplosionDude

Usually just surf the internet, do some work and maybe play my bass/360.

Haven't been out socially on a Friday night for ages.

Dodger

Try and organise something with your friends if you can. I'm being a complete hypocrite here because (a) I have barely any friends these days and (b) I'm so scared of rejection that I won't organise anything myself, EVER - either I get invited to something (rare!) or I don't go out at all. Otherwise, I guess just use it as a night to wind down; do all your study during the week and have Friday nights off. That's what I do, if you ignore all the procrastination during the week so I end up just feeling guilty about having Friday night off...

I'm lucky enough to at least be able to go home on Friday nights; I'm only stuck in college Tuesday to Thursday. Three and a half days of utter hell! I feel sorry for you if you have to be there on the weekends as well!

pretty much I am there all the time at college. I hardly ever get to go home. I live in my very small room pretty much.