What do I do?

twiggle

She's likely to be very vulnerable at the moment, and has a lot to take in. It won't be easy for her. I wouldn't say anything to her about your feelings, until you're sure that she has recovered from the break-up. You don't want to be a rebound thing. She needs friends at the moment. Maybe you could send her a message and say that you heard about what happened, and you're there for her if she needs somebody to chat to?
I'd shelve your other feelings for a while, otherwise you could end up getting hurt.
Patience :) And just be a good friend to her right now. Maybe then she'll realise on her own accord that you could be the right kind of guy for her.
Good luck!

MikeyC

It sounds like you need just a booster shot of confidence! She seems to like you so there's no reason why you shouldn't tell her.

In 2009 I wanted to tell a friend how I thought of her. It took literally days of psyching myself up before getting to the stage where I had the confidence to tell her. She rejected me, unfortunately, but we remained friends after that, but I was happy I was able to get my feelings out in the open.

It will be a tough 60 seconds telling her how you feel but I promise you it's worth it. Just push through the anxieties any way you can and let her know before it's too late.

U can take her hands, without taking it....or in other words...when u are both together talking about something more problematic, just pick her 2hands....and keep talking to her, without giving to much importance to it...like if it was naturaly, grab her hands natural...keep your eyes on her and keep talking...she wont take that badly for sure...is just a gest, but it will be good enough to see her reaction!

I would go for the kiss not much from here.....but that's for the next episode : ) Wish u good luck!