What comment do you hate the most?

Hello*22

"how come you don't have a boyfriend?" - this really irrates me

AND

"You could do so much more with your life, why don't you start travelling" - wtf like?

melbell

"stop worrying so much, you have nothing to worry about"

dont you think if i could NOT worry about irrational things, i WOULD? my life would be great! I really hate that statement!

dandylionrock

I hate when my family or my boyfriends family say "She just doesn't stop talking" or say to me "Do you ever stop talking" and then everyone laughs, I know that they're only joking but I am so sick of hearing it that I just want to tell them to shut up but instead I just laugh along with them

I think that one annoys me the most. Do those people really think they're the first ones to think that up? Even if not, they can't expect it to really be funny when you should assume we hear that a lot anyways. I usually laugh along too, though, but most of the time it makes me feel like crying.

I also hate when people just go, "talk!"...thanks, dude I feel so much more comfortable now.

Damaged

The only thing i really hate being asked is

'What you been doing, what you been up too'

Cos the answer is normally nothing, and everyone who asks me knows im agoraphobic and they still ask and i go crazy on them :D

boosh

I get accused by teachers of being too "laid back"
that seriously pisses me off

and people call me 'dopey' because I don't say much and my voice is kind of monotonous

bigrob

not psyche related but,

"Will you pick this up and move it over there?" (especially work related)

Just because I have muscle they thing I want to go around picking up stuff all the time.I do have a brain too.

recluse

Not just comments but questions such as -

''So you going out tonight/this weekend?''(Going out as in drinking/partying)

My answer - ''Ummm i don't know yet!'' (meaning no)

I've also had people asking me straight out ''are you a virgin?'' when i was in college

tmill

Classic one from ex fiancee- Your a jerk you always disappear when people try and talk to you. Second one is- you need to put some meat on those bones

da_illest101

*Man you are too anti-social* : maybe because i don't like you and don't want to speak to you?

*When are you gonna show me you girl?* : when i get one I will you ****

*I want grand children before i die*: Well wait after her ( my sister) she

already has a bf

* you are too much of a hermit*: you don't go out much either dad leave me

alone.

* Wow you talk alot*

* Can you speak louder plz*

and so on

jishaku

mine is always " why are you so quiet?" >.<
sometimes "teacher, this girl has got some serious problem"

SoulSeeker

Banned
I've never been to a social gathering for over 10yrs..so I cant remember. I get the 'there's nothing wrong with ya' comment from my dad sometimes.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
1- Anything regarding my looks and what I should change about them.

2- When people tell me to cheer up/smile more/enjoy life/get over it.

3- When people start fortune telling, saying that my looks/attitude "is just a phase", that it will pass soon and then i will be doing the same everyone else does. I don't get this comment often, but I despise whoever tells me this, because it makes me think they're treating me like an idiot.

4- When people ask me "do you like *insert something i like*?" even though it's pretty obvious that i like that thing they asked about, for the insane amounts of things related to it that i have. I don't know if it makes sense.

5- Any weird looks for liking/disliking certain things.

6- When completely random people ask me if I have friends (female friends, to be exact) and they give me a weird look if i say no, then suggest me to go out more and make friends, because "All girls have friends and they go to dance, shopping and blah blah". I'm just resuming it in a few words here, but it's always the same long idiotic conversation that leads to nothing but wasting my time and wrecking my mood.

7- When people tell me in a mocking tone "Are you cold?", for wearing long sleeves in not so cold days.

gerard12

You're too nervous.
You're too sensitive.
You study too much.
Everybody hates you.
And as mentioned above, negative comments about my appearance.
the last one always hurts the most

Last edited: