What are your goals?

What I mean is I one day would like to rid myself from all the self-help books and social phobia websites like these. Although I am greatful that communities like these exist I`m pretty sure that you don`t always want to be stuck in your rutt or always needing to be posting in here.

My goal is to attend college as a social service worker to help people with what I went through and continue to go through. I feel like having SA and other disorders( depression, low self esteem etc. gave me a sense of empathy towards people who struggle on a daily basis. As unusual as it sounds struggling with SP has really been working out in my favour because if I never went through this I would of never been able to know what I wanted to do with my life. Its very humbling.

What are your goals after you help yourself?

Bo592

I think that sound like a nice goal I always say when I make to the Top I should though down the ladder for every one else struggling with SA or SP.

Gruesomely torturing those people who have preventing me from achieving what I wanted to

But then you'd end up in Jail......then you definitely won't be able to achieve what you want to!::p:

My current goal is to get a job where I don't have boss who is a bully.