What are Your Dreams?

DanFC

So, what do you aspire to do, be, or accomplish? Are you doing anything to reach those dreams, or do you plan to?

Silvox Black

I aspire for power. I aspire for intelligence. Yet most of all, I aspire to be able to help those deserving of it. Specifically speaking, I refer to being a clinical psychologist or at least something in that field. I would have the power to understand and if need be, manipulate human minds, yet I would also help the downtrodden, the weak, the needy. For I've suffered as they have, I bear their injustice and though one man cannot change the world, I can at least make mine a somewhat better place. Of course, the power that comes with being a clinical psychologist is also quite...tantalizing.

My realistic dream is merely to function a normal life with relative mental ease. When that dream is reached I'll probably come up with more small achievable dreams, but this one dominates at the moment.

My dream is to live until I die of natural causes, accident or old age.
If I achieve that, it will be my life's greatest achievement.:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I want to do something no ones every done before, or rather think something no one has ever thought before. I want to have an original idea, and for it to be the thing that distinguishes me from the rest of the world.

AGR

my dreams-
to have a carrer I like,I dont need to make much money,but finding something I like is good,not doing anything about it right now,but I plan on the future.

to provide for my family-well I already do,now I have to keep at it and help them suport themselves

to at least spend a couple months in another country like canada or france,in the future I will do it.

to find a decent girlfriend,not doing anything about it,dont have any idea where to begin,even if I knew where to start,then knowing her would be another story.

My dreams are not far fetched,I think I can realize at least some of those.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Great FN answer! Maybe original?

Probably not original but I would like to think someone had that original idea once.

My dream isn't original. I think it's the same dream as the guy "A Beautiful Mind." I didn't steal it from the movie, but that guy beat me too it. :mad:

EscapeArtist

I want to find a place I feel comfortable, a place I can say that I feel I "belong", some place or people living with nature and focused on wellbeing. I'd like to find a small group of close friends, a place that feels like home.

As for accomplish... I'd like to somehow be a part of the 'green revolution', whether it's environmental restoration, or advocating natural health alternatives, perhaps a naturopath or a career in wildlife conservation. I'd also like to eventually be a raw foodist.

I want to learn to surf, to climb a mountain, travel the world and to be blissfully satisfied by the simple things

What i'm dong to reach those dreams, not much. I know a lot about health and nutrition, and I have found a place I want to check out as for the "people I can relate to" part. I'm saving up to go there this summer =]

Dan, what's are your dreams?

I aspire for power. I aspire for intelligence. Yet most of all, I aspire to be able to help those deserving of it. Specifically speaking, I refer to being a clinical psychologist or at least something in that field. I would have the power to understand and if need be, manipulate human minds, yet I would also help the downtrodden, the weak, the needy. For I've suffered as they have, I bear their injustice and though one man cannot change the world, I can at least make mine a somewhat better place. Of course, the power that comes with being a clinical psychologist is also quite...tantalizing.

If anyone can, you can.
At only 16, you've given me and others amazingly great advice that one would have to imagine can only come from a professional.
I'd pay top dollar (if I had it) for you to be my psychologist, and I really hope you succeed with your dream.

I want to find a place I feel comfortable, a place I can say that I feel I "belong", some place or people living with nature and focused on wellbeing. I'd like to find a small group of close friends, a place that feels like home.

As for accomplish... I'd like to somehow be a part of the 'green revolution', whether it's environmental restoration, or advocating natural health alternatives, perhaps a naturopath or a career in wildlife conservation. I'd also like to eventually be a raw foodist.

I want to learn to surf, to climb a mountain, travel the world and to be blissfully satisfied by the simple things

What i'm dong to reach those dreams, not much. I know a lot about health and nutrition, and I have found a place I want to check out as for the "people I can relate to" part. I'm saving up to go there this summer =]

Dan, what's are your dreams?

Always has been and always will be one of my favorite people.
I can't say I agree completely, but I wholeheartedly respect and feel everything you said.

It seems a lot of us here have become comfortable in our solitude, as to become "nature enthusiasts." I being one of them.
And what I mean by that is, being content and experiencing zen just being around and observing nature. Whether it be talking to the plants, watching them, watching the animals and talking to them, loving the storms that bring wind and rain and lightning, watching and experiencing life from a different perspective, or simply liking one kind of animal to be your friend.
I share your dreams.

Last edited: