what age are you

bony666

26 and will be 27 in 2 1/2 month !!! God ! my youth in passing so quick !!!
my hair is thiner, am getting fat and have dark circles under my eyes :)
Oh...and One last thing: I feel that some Guys are sometimes reluctant to talk to me cause I look older than them ...

bony666

I'm 17 and can't wait to turn 18 in May!

Oh God, 17 that's so young ! I wasn't even conscious about my SP at that time !!! I only found out when I was 25 !!!!
Good for you to know this now, so that you can have the time to do something, and not wait your youth like I did;
I really believe that the earlier you start therapy, the better results you get. Good luck and whatever you are planning to do (therapy or whatever else..), just remember that YOU can choose to be happy and please don't let anyone hurt you, because life is too short... and I am talking from my personal experience

iamthenra

I'm way past my expiration date.... I am so sour even sour would say I'm sour. At the ripe old age of 41... I'm WAY past my prime, two steps from deaths door... I might as well be 100, because I sure do feel old especially when it seems that everyone here is in their 20's or even younger... I'm a lame cow, and at any moment the farmer is going to come around and put me out of my misery. The slaughter house wouldn't even want me, they will just turn me into glue or maybe dog food.... Maybe I will become compost... Naaa I'm much too toxic for compost even.

Bullied Anonymous

I'm way past my expiration date.... I am so sour even sour would say I'm sour. At the ripe old age of 41... I'm WAY past my prime, two steps from deaths door... I might as well be 100, because I sure do feel old especially when it seems that everyone here is in their 20's or even younger... I'm a lame cow, and at any moment the farmer is going to come around and put me out of my misery. The slaughter house wouldn't even want me, they will just turn me into glue or maybe dog food.... Maybe I will become compost... Naaa I'm much too toxic for compost even.

Wow. I've never seen someone so down on themselves. Sure your older ,but you've only just hit being a middle age man. Lots of people look to settle down with someone for the rest of their lives at this age. Its only sour ,because that's how you perceive it to be.

"Instead of looking at the glass half empty, try looking at it half full." Your wiser and more mature in the decisions you make ,and if you seek love, there's a lot of it out there. Don't give up. I've seen your profile pics ,and your not all that bad of a guy. There's always someone out there for everyone.

iamthenra

Wow. I've never seen someone so down on themselves. Sure your older ,but you've only just hit being a middle age man. Lots of people look to settle down with someone for the rest of their lives at this age. Its only sour ,because that's how you perceive it to be.

"Instead of looking at the glass half empty, try looking at it half full." Your wiser and more mature in the decisions you make ,and if you seek love, there's a lot of it out there. Don't give up. I've seen your profile pics ,and your not all that bad of a guy. There's always someone out there for everyone.

Hey Bullied, Thanks for saying what you did. In all honesty aging really sucks. I remember being your age, and I really didn't appreciate it until you start losing your health as you age. That and the amount of dates I have had is laughable. Being obsessed over women my entire life, and having only 3 dates in my entire existence on this blue sphere.... I know all too well that my chance of finding a girl friend is nonexistent next to impossible. SA and depression has a strangle hold on me, and I can't see a way out. It is what it is... When you don't feel well physically and your activity is limited because of disease conditions that have taken away what you originally had it is very hard to see any positives anywhere in my life.