Weird Feelings

Tab

People have most likely posted on this before but today I finally was able to put a name to these feelings I sometimes have. Its usually at night and I get these feelings of dread toward tomorrow or sometime in the near future. Its like I feel something bad is going to happen to me. I really really hate it, I remember when I was younger it used to keep me from going to sleep. It doesn't happen very often but it happened tonight. It usually happens when I break my regular routine. I was writing an essay tonight in a room of the house I don't usually go in and I was takin a break and it hit me. I knew it was stupid and it's nothing but I'm wondering who else experiences this if anyone else even knows what I'm talkin about?

SickJoke

Fear of the unknown? Not trusting your own ability to cope with new situations and therefore viewing them as hostile? Why do you think you get those feelings?

Ashiene

i get these feelings all the time. before i sleep, these fearful thoughts of an unknown future, and of an uncertain tomorrow just flood my mind. i would start having visions of living on the streets, getting humiliated, etc.

but when i wake up in the morning, i'm fine and even feel happy sometimes.