weed

GKJB

Honestly, I'd advise against it.

I was smoking skunk constantly from age 14 to 17, I can't say it made my SA worse for certain, but I definately think it did. It was all good for the first few months, but soon I wasn't enjoying smoking it, it made me tired, lazy, anxious and paranoid.

I stopped about 4 months ago, if I have an occasional spliff I like to smoke it alone at home, if I smoke with friends it really doesn't go well.

Pretty much the only weed I can get hold of is really strong stuff. In the UK we smoke stronger weed than nearly everywhere else in the world (except The Netherlands) so if you live here, try and find a crappy dealer :D

KurtG85

I agree.

I'm just making fun and joking, but has anyone else noticed how the weed 'advocates' all have psychadelic avatars? ;)

ben12

boo_hoo_76 said:
Just realize this; if you are still a growing child under 18, Pot can and will stunt your growth, and permanantly alter your brain chemistry. And, your grounded! :lol:

i dont think thats completely true, i think your brain can heal itself....not sure tho, it looks pretty bleak for me if it is true!

Smokeringz

weed used to have a great affect on me, now all it does is make me paranoid and shit. I would advise to heal yourself up first, then do weed.

RanjinSingh

KurtG85 said:
I'm just making fun and joking, but has anyone else noticed how the weed 'advocates' all have psychadelic avatars? ;)

That's not pyschadelia, that's a New Order album cover.

God may have "made" weed, but he also made heroin, cocaine, cake, Hattie Jacques' pretentious cheese wog, crack, and all the rest.

Yeah, God didn't turn the poppies into opium, but he didn't shine a light on a cannabis plant for three weeks in an attic either.

That's the trouble with you weed smokers, you're always trying to justify yourselves. God made fucking dog shit, but you wouldn't smoke that, would you? Or maybe you would. Some of you druggies will do anything to get your kicks.

Take your quack candle and go and get your head mashed to 'Technique', if that's how you want to live your life. Just don't come crying to me when your social phobia is even worse. I have no sympathy. You bring it on yourself.

Sitting at your PC, fat spliff in your fingers, on this forum saying you're depressed or agrophobic, or something. You can't even help yourself. You're drugged up to the eyeballs on something you think is relatively harmless, moaning about your shitty life. Put down the Spunky Backpack and get a life. Don't come moaning in here. That's all you ever want to do. You don't even WANT to get better, do you? You love wallowing in your own shitty life. Like a depressed rhino would wallow in the swamp.

RanjinSingh said:
God may have "made" weed, but he also made heroin, cocaine, cake, Hattie Jacques' pretentious cheese wog, crack, and all the rest.

Yeah, God didn't turn the poppies into opium, but he didn't shine a light on a cannabis plant for three weeks in an attic either.

That's the trouble with you weed smokers, you're always trying to justify yourselves. God made fucking dog shit, but you wouldn't smoke that, would you? Or maybe you would. Some of you druggies will do anything to get your kicks.

Take your quack candle and go and get your head mashed to 'Technique', if that's how you want to live your life. Just don't come crying to me when your social phobia is even worse. I have no sympathy. You bring it on yourself.

Sitting at your PC, fat spliff in your fingers, on this forum saying you're depressed or agrophobic, or something. You can't even help yourself. You're drugged up to the eyeballs on something you think is relatively harmless, moaning about your shitty life. Put down the Spunky Backpack and get a life. Don't come moaning in here. That's all you ever want to do. You don't even WANT to get better, do you? You love wallowing in your own shitty life. Like a depressed rhino would wallow in the swamp.

Hey that's harsh. It's just something I use to cope. Some people drink to cope. I do that. You don't have to be so mean and hurtful to make your point :(
and of course I want my life to get better. It's not like all I do is go on this forum and smoke weed. I do my school work and I am starting college in the spring. No, I am not wasting my life.

What you said really hurt my feelings.

Tab

Well my experience with weed is as follows, before I started taking meds, it increased my anxiety that is if i smoked it i would feel paranoid and felt like i was going to die. Now, while on my meds, it depends if I'm with my friends. If I'm alone I feel a slightly increased amount of anxiety but after about an hour I feel relaxed. When with friends who are also high I feel amazing. I'm usually the one making everyone else laugh and I find myself always trying to get everyone else involved and interact with me. With other people I feel, to a certain extent, as if nothing else matters and having a good time is the only thing that is important.

I wouldn't recommend becoming dependent on it, because I have felt the experiences of what can happen; things in your life don't matter other than being high and you can ruin relationships with people.

RanjinSingh

Chod77 said:
Hey that's harsh. It's just something I use to cope. Some people drink to cope. I do that. You don't have to be so mean and hurtful to make your point :(
and of course I want my life to get better. It's not like all I do is go on this forum and smoke weed. I do my school work and I am starting college in the spring. No, I am not wasting my life.

Sorry about that.

If you're a New Order fan, you're alright by me.

chet_ripley

Chod77 said:

C'mon man, surely what some crazy dude on a forum says can't hurt your feelings?

Now, if he were to come round your house and steal your favourite Barry Horowitz compilation DVD, then maybe I could see your point.

Maybe.

simplejack

weed is bad if it becomes a habit. treat it as something special. i strongly recommend not smoking it more than once a week. for me it doesnt improve my social skills but weed makes our thoughts go in a different ways than when we're sober. mostly its just stupid shit which is funny, but sometimes you have some great conclusions that no way you would have thought this when sober. try thinking about your social phobia when stoned, you might find out some good stuff

RanjinSingh

chet_ripley said:
Chod77 said:

C'mon man, surely what some crazy dude on a forum says can't hurt your feelings?

Now, if he were to come round your house and steal your favourite Barry Horowitz compilation DVD, then maybe I could see your point.

Maybe.

My favourite DVD. It's never out of my machine.

Cypress Hill said:
Hits From The Bong
Hits From The Bong
Hits From The Bong
Hits From The Bong

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come aloooong
and take hits from the boooong
Put the blunt down just for a second
Don't get me wrong it's not a new method
Inhale, Exhale - just got a ounce in the mail
I like a blunt or a big fat cone
But my double barrel bong is gettin me stoned
Home skillet, there's water inside don't spill it
It smells like shit on the carpet
Still it, goes down smooth when I get a clean hit
Of the skunky funky smelly green shit
Sing my song, puff all night long
As I take Hits from the bong...

Hits From The Bong y'all
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong

Let's smoke that bowl, hit the bong
And then take that finger off of that hole
Plug it, unplug it, don't straaaain
I love you Mary Jane
She never complains, when I hit Mary
With that flame, I light up the cherry
She's so good to me, when I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen
Don't get me stirred up the smoke, through the bub-bling water
Is Makin' it pure so I got ta', take my hit and hold it
Just like Chong, I hit the bowl and I reload it
Get my four-footer and bring it on...
As I take Hits from the bong

Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?
Hits From The Bong
Can I get a hit?

Straighten your dick out...
Can I get a hit? ...

SilentType

Banned
RanjinSingh...
Think about it man. You're no different than us, and I might even go as far as saying you're worse off than us "advocates". You come into a forum where people try to help eachother and blow off a bunch of generalizations and bullshit about people who smoke weed. If there weren't serious studies going right now to prove that marijuana helps anxiety, then don't come in here and piss on this subject like some kind of maniac. You say we're drugged up to our eyeballs, yet you're filled with unreasonable rage to a ridiculous extent. You notice that us "potheads" don't have the kind of psycho anger problems that people like you bring to the table. Get ahold of yourself man.

Peace

i love my weed, its great to help me take my mind off life.
i also find the following substances helpful and use on a regular basis:
amphetamines
cocaine
ecstacy
valium
alcohol
magic mushrooms
peyote

i just wanna chill out man

RanjinSingh

SilentType, I think you have me mistaken for someone who actually gives a shit about what you think.

Crack is great, though. CRACK~!

SilentType

Banned
Haha this is exactly whats wrong with people like you. You bring in another generalization that people who smoke marijuana use other drugs that actually can harm you.

Peace

RanjinSingh

SilentType said:
Haha this is exactly whats wrong with people like you. You bring in another generalization that people who smoke marijuana use other drugs that actually can harm you.

Peace

Crack isn't harmful, you daft fucker.

I've been smoking it for 25 years and am in grand health. Jealous much?

Remus

Staff member
SmartCat said:
OMG Please, please don't use weed as a crutch for this. It only works in the short term, in the long term it can make it worse.

Long term use increases paranoia and we can all agree that we don't need to be any more paranoid.

Take it from me, it doesn't help. You'll end up worse than before when your straight and reliant on it to continue the relationships you have formed.

Besides, weed only gives you an up buzz if you use it occassionally, if you use it long term you get a down buzz after the first few times.

Yup I agree completely! I'm living proof

insteresting to see someone post in the same style as me. i.e. sentences lol

I've seen "normal" mates take alot of drugs over the years, they have ended up as f**ked up as me

TheLoneWolf

i used to love it, but then it made me paranoid when i smoked it, so i cant handle it anymore....plus is a waste of money