Web developer?

Buda

i got to make some work as freelancer although i'm not a web designer and i'm facing one barrier to deliver the work when it comes to site translation, someone willing to save my asxs? this it's fire up my anxiety lately! thank you so much

Buda

Hello Jaim! Thanks for answering. I'm doing a webdesign for a customer based in my poor skills. I had made some stuff before in WP that he saw and ask me to make one for him. I need to translate the entire page and the translation "flag" should come at top page. I tried with some plugins (are awful btw) but the question as the premium theme of WP i'm using it doent's has a WIDGET BAR in top of main page ... in try to put overthere - my client don't wants other alternatives :(

Flanscho

Well, ideally, before accepting such a project, you have a list of mandatory things the clients wants, and send it to the client to double check it. That way, you know exactly what is coming your way, and whether you can do it or not. And if the client wants stuff that's not on the list, you can charge extra.

I'm not sure where your problem is. Is it the translation? Do you have the translated content? Or is it creating some button that lets the user choose the language?

Buda

Translation was in the work plan but google trans would be enough for him. Just didn't check where we would want the button and I don't have problems to make an effort for something outside of the lines as it won't do any wrong to my portfolio.

The issue it's to put the button where I want.