Weakness

Phoenixx

Congrats on your first thread, Jones. :) I usually post my "new thread" thoughts as a random post too. Even though I've already done it once, making a thread is still pretty intimidating to me.

As far as your weaknesses go, they're pretty much the same as mine. I'm definitely not a strong person, or I don't consider myself to be at least.

When I hear someone saying awful things or laughing about someone else, yeah I sometimes think it's about me too.

I can't stand up for myself worth crap, not usually anyway. >.> Can't say I don't try sometimes, but I usually just crumble from the pressure. The minute someone disagrees with what I said, or thinks what I said is wrong, I immediately start doubting myself and regretting I even said anything.

I don't make myself noticed when I need to either. I don't exactly want the attention, and I usually don't even bother anymore.

When it comes to people not giving me respect, I feel that it's not about these weaknesses as to why they don't as it is my looks. I know, that sounds kinda crazy, but honestly it's always been set in my head that the reason why people don't give me respect is because they think I'm ugly. That I'm just an abomination. Don't get me wrong, I still do nice things for people, even if I don't get it in return. Why? Because just getting a "thank you" tends to make me smile.

As far as changing goes, I'm sorry I can't help you with that. I'm still trying to find the answer myself. :/