watch out for mini hitlers!!

FOR REAL

Banned
theres loads of them, sneaking around, looking for things to complain about!!
fair enough report me if i use a swear word like ****! for example!
and report the obvious ones that are abusive to other members.

i seen a report thingy, i cant say where it was, cause its against the rules, but i laughed my head off at how pernickety it was!!
like when your 4 and you get ordered to brush your teeth! well we are not fkn 4!! the mods have enough to do without dealing with complaints that mean fkn nothing!!

so get a fkn grip!!

thats me done.

ps. im shutting up:eek:

pps. lightbulb for no reason! **** it!

iamthenra

we need to tatoo the hitler stash on these folks, so they can be more easily identified for target practice.
Sweet!!! Did someone say "target practice"? Right on!
3760737268_4c21bfc79b_o.gif

iamthenra

oh you and your fkn guns again:D

Pssst... Hey buddy.... My name is: "I am the National Rifle Association (NRA)." Yeah, so I like to play with guns... Big ones that go BOOOM! Come on, didn't your mum throw you out in the street to play in the traffic as a kid? Haha!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

FOR REAL

Banned
Pssst... Hey buddy.... My name is: "I am the National Rifle Association (NRA)." Yeah, so I like to play with guns... Big ones that go BOOOM! Come on, didn't your mum throw you out in the street to play in the traffic as a kid? Haha!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

NO, i was told to play on the motorway, with a packet of razor blades!
FOR REAL:)

mrb

theres loads of them, sneaking around, looking for things to complain about!!
fair enough report me if i use a swear word like ****! for example!
and report the obvious ones that are abusive to other members.

i seen a report thingy, i cant say where it was, cause its against the rules, but i laughed my head off at how pernickety it was!!
like when your 4 and you get ordered to brush your teeth! well we are not fkn 4!! the mods have enough to do without dealing with complaints that mean fkn nothing!!

so get a fkn grip!!

thats me done.

ps. im shutting up:eek:

pps. lightbulb for no reason! **** it!

now that made me spit out me tea laughing my head off :D:D:D

Remus

Staff member
ahh the reporting post function, thank goodness you lot cannot see that anymore :cool:

Masychefx2

Banned
i totally agree i was banned from SAS forums for doing crap all just cos i made a thread about gays (not even offensive) in a no flaming anything goes forum section and he banned me. No suprise i checked his proifle and yep he was a homosexual.