Want to go on a date?

seafolly

I usually try to think of something outside the box. Movies are an option but If that is the only thing you do that night it is kinda awkward because you never had the time to really talk. Of course going out to eat is good, because it does give you a chance to talk and flirt and get to know each other better. I like to do something like go to an amusement park with rides and stuff. It's really fun and your adrenaline gets flowing and you both just have super fun time together usually. Plus you also have time to talk waiting on rides and walking around the park and stuff. It was mentioned earlier in this thread but bowling is fun too. You both can talk, be competitive, and flirt. Just think outside the box a little.

^ Good ideas! I'm not a fan of movie dates just because a good chunk of that time is spent staring at a screen. Anything where you can interact and have fun is a good place to start. One of my favourite dates was going to a rock climbing gym. We were both competent climbers so we could belay each other and if there's an awkward moment in there, well there was the option of focusing on your climb! ;) And for good laughs there was the cave where you free climb and most people fall on their butts.