Waking up alone sucks

Waybuloo

pea said:
Imagine waking up with someones elbow pushed into your forehead, both your skins stuck together or the duvet pulled to one side, leaving half your body exposed to the threat of a slimey dogs tongue every few minutes. This is the reality :lol:

what vivid picture u do paint. lol sounds good.

Danska

i would love to get to wake up beside a beautiful women feel her breathing and watch her sleep, what it is to live :cry:

IceLad

I don't know what it's like to wake up with someone next to me, but it's something I yearn for.

On the other hand, maybe it's a good thing, because when I wake up every morning the pillows are all over the place, and sheets have been completely pulled off. I'm obviously a very restless sleeper. Goodness knows what I might do to the person sleeping next to me!

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

dzerklis

IceLad said:
On the other hand, maybe it's a good thing, because when I wake up every morning the pillows are all over the place, and sheets have been completely pulled off. I'm obviously a very restless sleeper. Goodness knows what I might do to the person sleeping next to me!

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe i hear you dude.

kazzaa

i met someone at work, and hes been coming round about once a week for a year, he stays all night, and it is very nice. iot breaks upo never waking with someone, but dont have it all the time, im sure you could find a similar thing, but let it come and dont look for it, a lot of people dont want a full relationship but this helps with parts of what you might crave!! works for us!! :roll: