Waking up alone sucks

veryshy

Not that I would know what its like to wake up with someone next to me. But the thought of it makes me all gooey inside. A warm body next to mine that I could cuddle up next to, hug on and kiss.

Damn my bed feels so empty sometimes.

Remus

Staff member
I htink thats what I miss most about not being in a relationship, cuddles in bed and holding someone while we both drift off the sleep

still the snoring is offputting :lol: (ruins the romance there)

LittleMissScareAll

I miss that :cry: I've only woke up next to one person...it was a good feeling. Even though he snored and pulled all the covers on his side of the bed.

young

i used to wake up to a lovely person. she was kind, caring, and loving. I loved her soo much... but the other day she popped. And my mornings haven't been the same since. :cry:

longlivesolitude

feel a lot like you, veryshy. Just wanting someone to be cuddling with.. weee. Anyhow I don't think I very easily fall in love, or ever talk to that one that I might want to be with.

veryshy

longlivesolitude said:
feel a lot like you, veryshy. Just wanting someone to be cuddling with.. weee. Anyhow I don't think I very easily fall in love, or ever talk to that one that I might want to be with.

I find myself acting the same way. It seems I have an easier time socializing with the girls I dont have a crush on. If I have a crush on them or wanna ask them out I get butterflies and can hardly say or think of a thing to say.

allanboy

I´d like that too. Imagine, walking up, having a nice stretch in bed, under all warm blankets, looking to your side is this walking, angelic face, walking up, and opening this, this lovely smiley, eyes still opening.

tsc,
the image looked better in my head than in a post.

jamez

Enjoy your singledom folks. Right now your ale to do whatever the hell you feel like.

veryshy

jamez said:
Enjoy your singledom folks. Right now your ale to do whatever the hell you feel like.

Yep and for some reason I feel like drinking some beer and crying myself to sleep. Jealous, eh?

abc1234

what i do to try to at night is hug a pilliow while i sleep and as corny as it sounds it really helps me sleep i pretend that it is a person

veryshy

abc1234 said:
what i do to try to at night is hug a pilliow while i sleep and as corny as it sounds it really helps me sleep i pretend that it is a person

yea I do it too. :cry:

Chilling__Echo

oh man... once you have it and loose it, that bed is extra cold and spacious and lonely. i bought a stuffed animal yesterday just so i'd have something to sleep with :oops: :oops: :oops:

but there's alot of girls i know in college that sleep with something :wink:

Funkymunky

Cosy mornings

What a great post!.Before this problem i was in a four year relationship.Always thought it was silly that despite all the memories,waking up together in a cosy bed with a little bit of warm sun peaking behind the curtains is the thing i miss 100 times more than anything else!.Although in the later stages she became pretty work obsessed and was up at the crack of dawn,wouldnt even put the 'snooze on for 5 mins'.Im only going to date part time workers from now on!...loads more morning cuddles :D