virgin society..

no1

Banned
And there should be perhaps a social anxiety society as well. I was thinking about it because.. there should also be a male virgin society. I was thinking it's not just my virginity (in relationships and in general) and inexperience with women, but also, perhaps a whole host of things..

BUT male virginity still has contributed quite a bit to my social anxiety.

being a male virgin leads to certain oddities in personality and functioning (no way around that), and people are more likely to see you as a freak if you are a virgin.

So instead of seeing us as weirdos and freaks, this may even be a more common reality in these days for males. Why not embrace it and see if we can do something about it, and all other RELATED issues including social anxiety, etc.

The problem is.. it's not just sexual. I mean the problem of virginity is sexual but it can also lead to problems in communicating with the same gender as well, if you haven't had too much experience in that, and with society in general. It's kinda like a...loophole. The full loop is when you're sexually socially balanced, and as a result sexually balanced. But in other cultures and societies, or even in general, biologically. if you go past a certain age, and you dont have much sexual experience, all other social functioning will be hindered as well as perhaps psychological, and then leading to physiological.

In general this might have to do with social anxiety but in this culture sexuality is pretty taboo except for women. Anything sexual, if attributed to a male is more likely to be "taboo" than for women. Except if you want to label a woman a slut for being 'too sexual", bntu that has to do more with sexism and conflict issues between sex EN MASSE.

As a virgin it's much harder to get women because essentially, once u get past a certain age you are considered a freak. thus giving you less chances with women, and in general at life. You become psychologically unhealthy, UNLESS some precautions aren't taken.

And besides women want someone with EXPERIENCE.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
Virgins are usually freaks unless you have an unsually great personality. like when that is going to happen to any of us virgins?

bleach

Banned
These threads are getting really tedious. Get a real shrink no1. This topic is not even about social anxiety.

But just BTW women do not care about experience if they find you attractive to begin with. I know a guy who lied several times about being a virgin in order to get laid (succesfully). Yes he lied that he was LESS experienced than he actually was. I'm not condoning that kind of action but it should tell you something about your false presumptions. Don't assume that the whole world shares your exact insecurities--it doesn't.

Hippo Society

Man oh Man no1, you are getting WAY too obsessed with this. I thought you weren't exactaly a virgin anyways? if that makes any sense. I honestly don't think the majority of people care. I mean how are they suppose to know anyways? Do you go around telling everyone? You really need to stop obsessing aboout this so so much before it gets even worse, it seems pretty bad already.

Anubis

As a virgin it's much harder to get women because essentially, once u get past a certain age you are considered a freak. thus giving you less chances with women, and in general at life. You become psychologically unhealthy, UNLESS some precautions aren't taken.

And besides women want someone with EXPERIENCE.

Not true at all. I know A LOT of virgins who've managed to grow into psychologically healthy people. More so, these same people get married and have amazing families.

There are ways to get social skills without having sex.

Again, I repeat.

There are ways to get social skills without having sex.

dottie

your issues are not because you're a virgin. you are a virgin because of your issues. so once you get past your issues and you meet a girl you don't have to even tell her you're a virgin. she'll never know. it's not like you're wearing a badge on your arm.