Update on my creepy neighbor.

I've been unexpectantly told by the maintinence guy (who has already been notified about this by the landlord) that the guy is apparently living here illegally and sharing a studio apartment with another individual. He's not on the lease either. (Im not surprised). The maintinence guy also asked about a picture that my landlord told me to snap of the guy and I showed him I guess to confirm. I wasn't expecting this information at all today so I'm glad I was having electrical issues, haha. I'm actually really hoping that they push him out before I leave (which is in about a week and a half) and nip this in a bud.

I'm honestly just in a lot of shock.

Because....

1).who knows if he has a history of harassing women or not.

2).who knows if he even has a lengthy criminal record.

Nobody knows anything about him except for the other individual whom he shares the apartment with.

Now I'm anxious over this, although a part of me is very relieved. I still want to hand the landlord the log I made of what's been going on. I feel like I won't be able to rest until I do that and they push him out before I move out. That's what will give me peace of mind.

*fingers crossed*

Last edited:

LazyHermitCrab

When my bf was looking for a roommate he found a potential from work and just realized one of the roommates was illegal. He worked at night as a waiter. I saw him in a dark room and he looked at me like he was scared because he didn't recognize me. I never left my country so I'm worried of what's out there if people come here illegally :/ i don't want to leave my bubble lol...