University bullshit

I'm in college right now. It is extremely difficult sometimes. Of course I'm not talking about the actual work, but the social aspect of college. If I can do it, you can do it. Good luck :D

Richey

I'm in college right now. It is extremely difficult sometimes. Of course I'm not talking about the actual work, but the social aspect of college. If I can do it, you can do it. Good luck :D

yeh but it depends! for instance are you awkward? i find that's the issue for me is the fact that i feel like i'm coming across as lame and uninteresting when i talk to people, you might have strengths that allows you to move forwards in that department. socially.

yeh but it depends! for instance are you awkward? i find that's the issue for me is the fact that i feel like i'm coming across as lame and uninteresting when i talk to people, you might have strengths that allows you to move forwards in that department. socially.

I'm extremely awkward. I always say the stupidest things. I know for a fact that I come across as lame. I can tell that people in my classes think I'm weird and it is hurtful but I just try to remember that I'm not there to get people to like me.

Last edited:

NothingElseMatters

And now I plan to return, because I'm dealing better with Social Phobia, I'm taking efexor at the maximum dosage,
But I feel like a grandfather returning to University...

i am at university and there are people at their 30 and 35 at some classes!And it's nothing wrong with it.What's wrong with a person trying to make a better life!
24 is definetely not old!Of course SA can make things difficult but who knows...

iamthenra

What I want to say is that it's NEVER too late to enter uni. Some are 40 years old and go back again to change their career.

Okay, this is a bit creepy... How did you know I was going back to college to change my career! Seriously, I am 40 and I am going back to college to change my career 180 degree's... I was an electronic technician and I am going to school to become a nurse.... Weird huh?
3789628110_1ca93aac26_o.gif

Anubis

Okay, this is a bit creepy... How did you know I was going back to college to change my career! Seriously, I am 40 and I am going back to college to change my career 180 degree's... I was an electronic technician and I am going to school to become a nurse.... Weird huh?
3789628110_1ca93aac26_o.gif

Actually, not as weird as you may think lol. Technician/Engineer to Health Services Practioner is one of the most common career paths I've seen lately. If you're not traditional, then you're almost always from an electrical field. I think it's because both jobs require a lot of patience so a lot of these people excel when changing.