uncontrollable laughter

dottie

i'd put this in a "stress" section but there isn't one.

so today i was at school walking up a very large, steep hill to get to class. this kid in front of me was walking by himself. suddenly he unabashedly belched really loud and then turned a corner. i looked at the back of him in awe and thought, "What a pig!" but a few seconds later it became the most hillarious thing in the world to me. at first i laughed a little, but then i couldn't control it and i was laughing almost hysterically. i mean, i had to look ridiculous laughing which made me laugh MORE! i found a bathroom and tried to collect myself. i had to go into a class, which i was late for, in just seconds and the last thing i need is to be laughing uncontrollably!

i was wondering... could this be stress induced? i must be a total freak to be laughing so hard at something that really wasn't that funny at all. and usually i seem *SO SERIOUS*... maybe i just have a weird sense of humor.

AsHLeY

Hahaha, I do that a lot. I'll think of something that I find totally amusing and randomly start laughing at work. Whichever co-workers are near me just give me a weird look...since I'm kinda all by myself at my station. The odd time, I'll tell them what it is that I find so damn funny ~ but they usually aren't amused. Ahh, what can ya do? Apologize for laughing? Seriously?? Some people need to lighten up!=)

jellybean

dottie said:
i'd put this in a "stress" section but there isn't one.

so today i was at school walking up a very large, steep hill to get to class. this kid in front of me was walking by himself. suddenly he unabashedly belched really loud and then turned a corner. i looked at the back of him in awe and thought, "What a pig!" but a few seconds later it became the most hillarious thing in the world to me. at first i laughed a little, but then i couldn't control it and i was laughing almost hysterically. i mean, i had to look ridiculous laughing which made me laugh MORE! i found a bathroom and tried to collect myself. i had to go into a class, which i was late for, in just seconds and the last thing i need is to be laughing uncontrollably!

i was wondering... could this be stress induced? i must be a total freak to be laughing so hard at something that really wasn't that funny at all. and usually i seem *SO SERIOUS*... maybe i just have a weird sense of humor.

dont complain I long to laugh like that again!

RedRibbons

lol it made me laugh reading that... Not uncontrollably though. :p

I get that way too though. I laughed soooo hard a couple times at work, over something that really wasn't THAT funny.. It made me cry(in a good way). Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm going crazy cause I'm laughing so hard, and no one else is, but it feels soooo good to laugh soooo hard! :p

Generical

lol yeah as im usually in a daydream i sometimes think back to funny events and then burst out laughing.....which makes me laugh more etc.

Also which is kinda weird, when i was a kid i couldn't take compliments without bursting out laughing, i really had no idea why. When parent teacher interview thingys came up i would sit there while they talk good things about me and i would be sitting there pretty much pissing myself?? just made the teacher laugh then :lol: .............crazy kid

jellybean

while we're on the subject, one of my main complexes is that I don't laugh enough. I have it worked out that I don't laugh enough which means Im not nice to be around. Anyone know how to make yourself laugh more?

sidney

if you were under stress it was probably your bodys way of releaving some of it a good laugh does you good & if you hadnt had one in a while it was jsut the right time, i wouldnt look too much into it, just enjoy it

maggie

zeroday said:
dooooootie!

i've run into those situations all the time where i laugh into a vicous cycle, im not sure why. it may be because of all the stress buildup or maybe i'm just rediculous like that. i dont really care, its just feels good to laugh.
me too..and the worst for me is if i'm laughing at one of my own dumb jokes..and i look around to see..i'm the only one still laughing :lol:

maggie

zeroday said:
maggie said:
zeroday said:
dooooootie!

i've run into those situations all the time where i laugh into a vicous cycle, im not sure why. it may be because of all the stress buildup or maybe i'm just rediculous like that. i dont really care, its just feels good to laugh.
me too..and the worst for me is if i'm laughing at one of my own dumb jokes..and i look around to see..i'm the only one still laughing :lol:

LOL. so urhm....what percentage of your jokes are onion related? :lol:
hey, onions are people too 8)

rado31

i remember a friend of mine came to my place. He turned on the computer and turned on mIRC. Than he entered for just one second some channel that we created , kicked someone random, and got out the channel.

I was laffin next 10 minutes, i think that it was possible to hear me in whole building.