Turned down a good job because of insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Last year I had a maintenance job for a state park. 40 hours a week, approx 1k per month. I was pretty miserable 90% of the time there because there was no way to avoid people or my co-workers, though I did my best and become somewhat of an expert at it. They were all nice and exceedingly tolerant of my being an *******. I know it's all on my end. The job is great too. Very easy-going and a lot driving around picking up litter.

So they called back, and I turned the job down. Kind of kicking myself, but there's nothing I can do now. I've been making a little bit of money online doing surveys and whatnot, but it obviously doesn't compare.

Consider this thread a shameless e-beg. The link to my money-making blog is in my sig. If I refer people to the sites I use, I get a percentage bonus on whatever they make. If you're interested, I'd greatly appreciate it. If this is too spammy, I understand if a mod chooses to close it.

Ignace

Is there a possibility of you calling back to come back on your decision ? Go for it dude. :D Jobs-wise, you just have to ignore everything why you wouldn't want to do the job, just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.