Trying to keep positive

dannyboy65

I'm trying to keep positive but every single day just seems to get harder and harder. First things first I keep losing focus and seeing and hearing terrible things, I've also been having constant nightmares. Today my girlfriends vehicle broke down after getting it repaired yesterday and now she has absolutely no money for a long time. Which means I most likely won't see her till the summer is over. Which is a disappointing thing to most people but not to me to me it's devastating. I'm stuck in this place that just destroys me and she was my only escape from this place. On top of that my boss has been telling every ****ing person, but me, that he wants to fire me. I feel so angry, alone, and lost I just want to be with her, when I'm with her I am so happy. But every day just gets darker and darker. Knowing that I'll be here on my own for so long is making it so hard to fight back now...... I don't know what to do anymore....

Last edited:

Ignopius

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. Is there any possibility you can try to be super kiss-up to your boss to avoid being fired? And is there someone close to your gf that can lend her money for the repairs?

jayfan

sorry to hear about that man. hope things somehow improve for you. i feel you on the nightmares. i just quit smoking weed at the beginning of this month after a 3 year long binge and the worst part is having dreams. Hate dreaming , doesnt matter if they are good or bad. number one thing i miss about smoking.