Traveling with Iontophoresis machine?

Soy Sauce

Has anyone attempted to travel with their Drionic/Idromed/Hidrex, etc.?

If so, did you have any issues and if so, what?

I'd like to travel abroad for approx. 6 months next year, but can't imagine going without my iontophoresis gear.

Any of you have any experiences you'd like to share regarding traveling with HH?

HH

I have a Idromed machine myself but have never tried taking it anywhere whilst travelling (but then I haven't been outside the UK for about 10 years :) )

Personally I think you may have problems getting the machine through customs and it'll be a hassle carrying it around everywhere with you.

Sprawling

Not sure if you are asking about the treatment results, or about having trouble transporting the machine and being stopped at customs? Please clarify.

Soy Sauce

I wanted to know if people have had any trouble getting through customs/airports etc. while traveling with their iontophoresis gear. I suspect it would be a problem, but maybe not? Myabe I'll contact customs and some airports and try to find out, when I have some spare time. It would suck if my HH kept me chained to my continent! I don't want to have to come back to Canada everytime I need to re-treat my hands!