Today is My 21st B-day...

AlleyCat

Happy Birthday to you!! :)

Aww, I understand how you feel. I don't even like celebrating my birthday anymore. I usually get pretty depressed feeling like I have wasted another year or haven't accomplished what I wanted to. I hope you have a really nice birthday though!

iamthenra

OMG!! Happy Birthday!!!!
3760736144_5c04642807_o.gif

Hun, I hate to break it to ya... But it only gets worse!!!! I'm 40 soon to be 41 in 4 days.... And believe me, when I say that it does seem like it was just yesterday I was learning how to drive a car, taking my drivers test when I was 16... Graduating from high school when I was 18... Going out and buying my first case of beer when I turned 21... It was Mooshead beer... YUK!!! that is the skunkiest tasting beer... But my point is...I feel like a young teeny bopper stuck in a old mans body... If it weren't for SA and depression maybe I too would have a life. I have not even had a girl friend yet, going to be a 41 year old virgin for crying out loud. And you think you have missed out on life??? Whoa, I hope I am making you feel better about being only 21, because at 41 my b-day cake will be a 3 alarm blaze!

You're still a baby at 21... Have fun and don't worry too much about the things you have missed out on. I didn't get help or get diagnosed until I was 37... There is still time for you... Have a great birthday!
3760736144_5c04642807_o.gif

FOR REAL

Banned
i think time flies by the older you get, all my relatives say the same.
wich reminds me, only a month til winter and dark nights here, i cant wait! i hate the summer!!

happy 21st from me too :)