To shy to tell her

dannyboy65

If anyone read my last posts they would know I recently fell in love with a girl and I'm confused cause I never really felt it. Everyday I'm not near her I just can't stop thinking of her. For once I feel like I found someone that is incredibly special to me and I think she may feel the same way. But its so hard to tell because of our autism we just don't know how to express it. I've built a great friendship with her for a long time now and every time we talk it just feels so much better building what we have. I really want to tell her how I feel but I get so nervous and I'm terrified if she feels differently and I get embarrassed. Its so hard because I don't want to make her feel awkward every time she see's me. I don't go by a day not thinking about how beautiful she is I just wish there was some way I could figure out when the perfect time is. I'm so confused about it and it drives me crazy. There's something deep inside of me that wants her so bad not in the perverted way though I just want to hold her and kiss her. Play video games, laugh together and spend all the time I can with her. She makes me so happy and its so hard going a day without seeing her. How can I tell her how I feel?

sorrow1

Hi,

Ive been in your position before.

I would say exactly the same to you as what I was told.

You need to find out where you stand. I took the courage pill and spoke to the girl I loved. Turns out I had no hope but I never regretted telling her how I felt because I then knew I had to move on and I did. It hurts at first but surprisingly when you get that clarity it's easier to move on. Were still friends and I found someone else eventually.

By the sounds of it though if this girl wants to spend time with you all the time then theres every chance she might feel the same. Its worth a shot.

If you do nothing you will only feel worse and if you leave it too long and then find out she did feel the same but its too late you will only have regrets. so I would say you need to find out where you stand as soon as possible.

Froggy246

Maybe you could ask her to go to the movies with you, something that could be interpreted more as a date.
Do you text each other a lot? I know it's pretty basic but maybe you could add an x or a couple more on the end of the messages to show some signs that you like her as well.

I once had a friend who I spent a lot of time with and she said she wanted to hold my hand. I thought that was neat how she did that. I took her hand and kissed her.

Nice move :thumbup: