Thread count

Its funny how SA can affect some things and not others.:confused:
I haven't made another thread since the one I made when I first joined in '09.
I have no trouble talking in the chatbox, but the thought of me making a new thread scares the begebies out of me!:eek:

hoddesdon

A thread about threads. This is like talks about talks, when diplomats hold talks to determine the rules for the talks about the actual issue.

coyote

nothing but 600 thread count fine egyptian cotton is allowed to caress my glorious naked body in rapturous slumber

B

Beatrice

For some reason I just thought about sheets made out of cotton candy. It seems like they'd be ideal in warm weather. No more waking up sweaty, since you'd just melt your sheets.

Yes, but then you'd wake up sticky.

Oh wait, I guess guys often already do.

Good thing I'm not a guy.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Yes, but then you'd wake up sticky.

Oh wait, I guess guys often already do.

Good thing I'm not a guy.
Actually that only happens if you are refusing to...release anything. So mostly to guys who've just hit puberty and haven't figured something out.

Good thread, phocas!

^ Your profile pic creeps me out. :) When I see it, I wonder if it is an eyeball, a mouth, or a puss-spewing hole on the bowels of a hell demon.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Bwahahahah.

It's the eye of a giant octopus, taken from this pic:

a0106-000402.jpg

I <3 cephalopods. :)

ETA Here's one taking on a shark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOEZh1Lbbg

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

^ Your profile pic creeps me out. :) When I see it, I wonder if it is an eyeball, a mouth, or a puss-spewing hole on the bowels of a hell demon.

I always thought it was a 'puss-spewing hole on the bowels of a hell demon'!!! But with teeth. Maybe some dentures got stuck on the way out of the intestine of said demon

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Members: 23,713
Threads: 31,592

That's only 1.33 threads per member :eek:

I think we need a Thread Drive to increase the ratio - come on, get baking

If you consider that 9,780 members have posted 0 times, and 12,840 members have posted 1 time or less, the member to thread ratio doesn't seem as dramatic. ::p: