This is me saying "Good bye"

Raz

Well... it's been a while since I've last posted here so not many will remember me but I would like to say a huge "Thank you" to every member of this wonderful community for the direct and indirect support I have got from them, for the ideas that managed to make me improve and for the heart breaking stories posted here that made me realize that I should be happy with what I have and enjoy life more.

I sincerely wish each and every one of you to feel better about yourselves, get rid of this horrible plague that has affected your life and be able to focus on other aspects of it. I am happy that I managed to stumble upon the website a few months ago while doing a random google search and I think it was the very first step of my recovery.

What I would like to suggest you is that you should try and learn from every post made here, see how it can help you improve and stop thinking so much about the past like I did. That's what helped me and I figured it should only be fair to give back a few tips to this great community that has helped me so much.

With great respect,
Raz

Hey man, I can't say I know you too well, but thank you for the good wishes - right back at ya ;)! Love your sig btw! lol :cool:

G ****in L! <3