This here is a jerk...

Necrucifer

Was on facebook...my older sister got dumped a month ago and this guy just posted an hour ago more stupid crap that didnt need to be said...I mean really? its been a month and he's still shoving stuff down her throat...I got upset of course and posted back to him.

I'm not gonna post the whole convo because some of the words I used arent exactly pg 13ish :D LOL let alone its disrespectful. I told him pretty much to just drop it and leave of course he got all upset and it continued like that for a few sentences then finally he put this...

||"I could care less about intimidation I would like to try and see what would happen. loser who buys your food your toilet paper your life loser your right I am one but I am a self suporting loser that helps your sister with cash who you help no one you are a leach on society period spelling wrong or not I contribute you leach

but any way I got a job to do since you don't that's why you are single have fun wasting more tim I gotta sleep and pay taxes 2moro"||

I mean seriously...I just told him to leave her alone and stop making things worst and he knocks my life...awesome some way to help me out and he never has contributed anything to me...maybe her but not me and I was not gonna let him talk the way he did to her...dont ask me to post it.

Agent_Violet

He's still posting hateful things bc he knows deep down he made a mistake. He's lashing out now and trying to convince everyone he's doing great. If he truly was satisfied with dumping her, he wouldn't feel the need to keep dragging her down.

She should consider herself lucky to be dumped...now he can go be someone else's problem.

Dead_on_Arrival

He sounds like a complete p***k. It will be for the best that your sister is no longer with him. People like that make me sick. The one thing you need to do is to not let anything he says effect you, just don't pay any attention to him and do not respond to what he has to say bc he is probably waiting to get a rise out of you. Lets face it, there are a lot more people out there who are genuine drains on society who have nothing wrong with them with regards to any disability, psycological problem or other issues that prevent them from working. I have been labelled as a benefit sponger in the past but I am a home carer for my wife and have major psyc issues of my own, and I get paid a lot less by the government to stay home than it would cost them to send home care everyday to help her. He is obviously filled with a lot of hatred and probably has some kind of anger issue.