theres a girl at work....

4myself

Just one question- Do you think this girl likes you?
actually two questions - Whats the worst that could happen if you ask her out and she says no?.

wazzzzzzuuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!

well lets think of the absolute worst thing possible she thinks that you are a complete weirdo and says no and quits her job and files a law suit......jk that will never happen. But lets face the facts if she says no at least you can move on with your life knowing that you did eveything you could to make something happen. Its her lost if she dont want to have some free food or some free coffee. And on the bright side she might say hell yeah what took you so long. Just be confident and speak up act like you have done it a million times. your just asking for a little of her time at work its not like she is going anywhere. There was a possibility of this girl liking me but I messed up and didnt take the risk and you know what they say the early bird gets the worm and I was all kinds of late!!!!!!!!

lonesomeboy

wahts the worst that could happen? she say NO!! argh i wouldnt be able to take that. i would go into hiding for 10 years. rejection is one of my ultimate fears. i rkn i would kill myself beforehand.
the problem is we work together in the same team environment, it would be weird for me to say "hey i like u. wanna go out?". i mean we see each other everyday. Things would get awkward afterwards.
does she like me? i think so,but maybe only as a work collegue. i dont hink iam getting any more signs from here otherwise. :(
maybe, i should just get over her. the thing is there is not many (or none at all) other chances where i interact with a hot girl like that.

i want to take a risk and ask her. but risk and SA do not mix.

LittleMissScareAll

Re: LittleMissScareAll:

ginguitar said:
LittleMissScareAll:
Thanks for your kind words and I really got alot out of chatting to you. I've never had the chance to connect with someone who felt exactly the same before and it was really awesome. I'm gonna keep coming back to the SPWorld and I hope to chat to you again
:). I think it's the first time that I've truly felt that I am not alone and I thank you for that. And it seems u do have a beautiful personality to match!
My taste in films was cheesy feel good 80s, but if I watch one of them now, I just want to frisbee the dvd out the window or snap it. I'm a horror fan to, particularly Hellraiser, Evil Dead style, but its all good. I dunno about the newer horrors... The budget seems to kill the genre a bit... I liked 'wrong turn' tho.. they really captured the 70s chainsaw massacre atmosphere. I digress!

Thanks...It was really nice chatting with you too :) And you have a great personality also. I like all the movies you mentioned also. I hear alot of people say bad things about Wrong Turn, but I loved it...I love almost any horror movie...there are just a few that I haven't liked.

Boundless

Can you recommend a really good horror,all the horros i've seen arent scary enough :x some interesting ones tho non have really got me worked up like when i was younger.

LittleMissScareAll

Boundless said:
Can you recommend a really good horror,all the horros i've seen arent scary enough :x some interesting ones tho non have really got me worked up like when i was younger.

I've never seen any that actually scare me either...well Child's Play scared me when I was a 5 year old kid with a room full of dolls. :lol: But I could recommend alot of horror movies that I like, if you want?

baby steps

The great city of rome was not built in one day. you are jumping way ahead of yourself. You gotta think what is worse living your whole life not knowing what could have been or the actual possible moment of denial. you gotta remember your are just asking her for some coffee nothing to demanding. Trust me I know that the whole s/a kills ya but you never know untill you try. And ask her for some coffee when you bump into her alone it dont gotta be tomarrow just look for an oppurtunity. Remeber its just some coffee not a formal date man!!! Trust me if she doesnt want to have just a cup of coffee with a nice man she isnt all that and I would move on. Good from far but far from good. Anything that is worth doing or has great reward will take a little risk from you dont be imtimdated by her she is just another human who knows she might be suffering from the same illness like you and I.

Boundless

LittleMissScareAll said:
Boundless said:

I've never seen any that actually scare me either...well Child's Play scared me when I was a 5 year old kid with a room full of dolls. :lol: But I could recommend alot of horror movies that I like, if you want?

Sure,any good ones you can think of would be great.

Primus

HEY,

No matter what I would say you have to tell her how you feel. Otherwise you might regret it (or you might not). I told the girl I love how I feel about her, and nothing came of it, we are just friends, but at least now I know. If I would have never told her then maybe I would have always been thinking what could have been, but now that I told her I know that there was nothing for us. It makes me sad to think of what could have been, if it wasn't for my social anxiety and general fucked upness, then we could have had so much fun together and who knows what else would have happened. Anyway, I hope everything works out. (I hope some of this message makes sense)

koyaanisqatsi

I'm just posting to find out if have acted at all or decided not to do anything. The longer you wait the harder it gets, the more you suffer.

I also wanted to see how my Avatar looks.

LittleMissScareAll

Boundless said:

Sorry I took so long...but here's a list of horror movies:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Dee Snider's Strangeland
May
Carrie
Willard
The Lost Boys
Toolbox Murders
Ginger Snaps series
House of Wax
Valentine
Wrong Turn
Scare Crow
Halloween series
Friday the 13th series
Nightmare on Elm St. series
Hellraiser series
House of 1000 Corpses
The Hitcher
Final Destination
Deep in the Woods
Psycho
Candyman
Urban Legend
Terror Train
Prom Night
The Clown at Midnight
House on Haunted Hill
The Haunting
My Little Eye
Mosquito
Back Lot Murders
Ed Gein
Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Gacy
Body Parts
Interview with the Vampire
Queen of the Damned
Dr. Giggles
Dark Asylum
School's Out
Bloody Murder
Carnival of Souls
Watchers
Silver Bullet
Christine
The Invitation
Audition
The Ring
The Grudge
Rosemary's Baby
Sideshow
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Children of the Corn

and my movie if I ever get it finished ;)

also i've never seen it...but I hear Cannibal Holocaust is really gory/disgusting and realistic. I heard that they actually killed the animals that die in the movie, which has turned me against seeing it.

Boundless

LittleMissScareAll said:
Boundless said:

Sorry I took so long...but here's a list of horror movies:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Dee Snider's Strangeland
May
Carrie - seen strange,but ok
Willard
The Lost Boys
Toolbox Murders
Ginger Snaps series
House of Wax
Valentine
Wrong Turn - think ive seen this
Scare Crow
Halloween series - of course,some good 1s
Friday the 13th series - same as above
Nightmare on Elm St. series - same as above
Hellraiser series - yea remember these from when i was younger ^^
House of 1000 Corpses
The Hitcher
Final Destination - that the 1 where he predicts the plane explosion? great film
Deep in the Woods
Psycho
Candyman - loved these
Urban Legend
Terror Train
Prom Night
The Clown at Midnight
House on Haunted Hill - loved this
The Haunting - and this :p
My Little Eye
Mosquito
Back Lot Murders
Ed Gein
Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Gacy
Body Parts
Interview with the Vampire - also this
Queen of the Damned - vampire film? think ive seen it
Dr. Giggles
Dark Asylum
School's Out
Bloody Murder
Carnival of Souls
Watchers
Silver Bullet
Christine - lol crazy car right? repairs its self? ifso i liked that 1
The Invitation
Audition
The Ring - watched the orig version with subtitles,not seen new 1
The Grudge
Rosemary's Baby
Sideshow
Night of the Living Dead - yea love a good zombie fest
Dawn of the Dead -aye
Children of the Corn

and my movie if I ever get it finished ;)

also i've never seen it...but I hear Cannibal Holocaust is really gory/disgusting and realistic. I heard that they actually killed the animals that die in the movie, which has turned me against seeing it.

Ever seen a film called cube? some nice deaths in that 1

MrsP

Yes I think You should let her know too otherwise you will always wonder. I'm sure she will be great about it even if she doesn't feel the same way too but imagine if she does. You have to take the risk babe if She means that much to you :wink: