**** the world, nobody is innocent...

Satine

Re: Dude!

yea I have to work on that. the guilty thing. well if it's any good I made a (kind of late) thread about mainstream society. so.. I guess that's why I feel like everyone is guilty sometimes, and it makes me upset. I really got crazy today after hearing an advertisement on the radio about something I just did not agree with today and ever since then it's been "OMG EVERYONE IS EVIL". kind of...

sorry.

Well, adverts you don't like aren't just going to stop playing because you don't like them. I really think you need to take some other kind of action about that. Like just deciding the advert's not for you. You know, like I do with the money supermarket adverts or the bio yoghurt ones.

dtrotter

Life is too short to pay attention to those useless negative idea. If i were you, i would rather do what i wanted to do in this world and die happily

Rodox

Dude if you want a girlfriend I think you may have to start by changing your attitude,I dont know much about girls, but I think they would be put off by someone complaining to much,generalising them and with too much hate overall,thats scaring them out of a relationship,I know I would be put off by someone like that,girls like shy/awkward/geek guys also,I had girls liking me and I am not a bad ass or a looker,its not like they are robots,they are different,sometimes their tastes change....

Lorraine Manca

stupid question, are you catholic? if your not, you probably were in your last life time. they love original sin too!!! thats why unbaptized babies got to hell, of course.

Anubis

stupid question, are you catholic? if your not, you probably were in your last life time. they love original sin too!!! thats why unbaptized babies got to hell, of course.

Yea, I don't understand how you can be so sexually restrictive without some kind of religious influence. He's repeatedly stated that society doesn't teach it (and for the most part, he's right), but it begs the question: Where do you learn it then? Certainly from some kind of mentor that one respects.

I'm also pretty sexually conservative, but my parents were a huge contributor to that (not that I hate them for it though).

Lorraine Manca

to clarify, original sin isnt sex. i know there is some confusion about that. i was just referring to the idea of the fall and the fallen nature of man. its the idea that not even babies are "innocent" i guess. sorry. no1 your post just reminded me of that.