The world is beautiful!

Kathryn.fr

So all my life I've had horrible vision and never the resources to take proper care of my eyesight. Outside in paid for me to get my eye exam and prescription glasses, they let me pic what kind I wanted and stuff. I got some with magnetic shades on them. It's startling to be able to actually see EVERYTHING the way I can now. I feel like a blind person that just got their vision. Last night I left OI to go to my friends it was dark, but I could see all the lights in the city, and not just blurry auras of light in the distance. Everything is so beautiful to me now :)

Kathryn.fr

:D your welcome haha. An also my friend is coming today for a few hours to see me, haven't seen him in a few years xD

Moo

I remember that feeling. :D I'd always needed glasses but didn't get them until I was 17 (didn't actually know I needed them because didn't know what normal vision was). I vividly remember leaving the shop and marvelling over how I could see all the individual twigs on the trees. :) Everything was suddenly in such high definition.

That's a lovely story. Enjoy your better vision. Also hope you have a good time with your friend. :)

Iluv

Glad to here you are doing well with your eyesight. I have lately been having trouble with mine so it must feel good for you to finally have that for you. We only get two eyes! so take good care of them!