The Urge to Hurt People

DukeOtakuNukem

Of course I will not do what the title suggests, but I shouldn't be feeling this way either. It all started after a failed visit to the psychologist involving him insulting me, though I merely explained my struggle, and ever since then I fantasized about having revenge against him in the most gruesome, rather brutal ways, and just now I had an extreme argument with one of my friends, and I feel like hurting him too, and injuring any other human around me. I do not know why I feel like this. When I joined this site, I just disliked humans, now I have an unfathomable, rather extreme hatred of humans that is almost unbearable, and I do not know what to do anymore. All I feel against humans is an indescribable hatred that really has me feeling this way towards just about all and any humans.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Your therapist insulted you?

How come no one has sued him yet? That's malpractice.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaim38

This psychologist isn't acting in a professional manner. You should see a new one.

I feel this way too a few years back when I was bullied. I looked at every human with disgust. I dreamt about living in a forest free from human interaction. But sometimes a kind human would treat me with respect and I feel uplifted, like there's hope.

ImNotMyIllness

It's good that you're being upfront with yourself and admitting to this. You don't sound like you really want to hurt anyone but may be afraid of your feelings getting out of control.........I wonder how many people that have hurt people start off this way.

Don't go to that psychologist anymore. Find a new one soon. You don't want this to progress into actual physical violence.

DukeOtakuNukem

Thank you all for your support. I am unsure if I will return to a psychologist soon, mainly because I distrust humans, but I will think about it. Fortunately, my private tutor suggested someone who is not judgmental, so I will certainly consider it. Once again, I greatly appreciate all of your support here!