The Teen Rebellion Years: How do you cope with the memory?!

petrified eyes

My rebellious years consisted of me refusing to come out of my room because I was too sad and afraid to go anywhere or see anyone. I'm such a rebel, eh? :rolleyes:

Feathers

lol petrified eyes :) yup.

Katie and Emily, thanks for explaining! I don't think baptists are a cult either, though they see some things differently.. Had a classmate who was a baptist (very odd here in Slovenia, as almost everyone is either Catholic or atheist, or a few other things..) She was for healthy food and against sugar I think too, not sure if it's a baptist thing though?

Katie, I think I read somewhere you like piercings and making out ;) - not sure how you would explain it together with the religion? We Catholics are taught any premarital sexual things are mostly bad.. Many people still live together unmarried and such.. Though of course you can always repent and go to confession and be forgiven? hmm..

Polly_Princess, maybe consider going Catholic? ;) he he..

Emily_G

lol petrified eyes :) yup.

Katie and Emily, thanks for explaining! I don't think baptists are a cult either, though they see some things differently.. Had a classmate who was a baptist (very odd here in Slovenia, as almost everyone is either Catholic or atheist, or a few other things..) She was for healthy food and against sugar I think too, not sure if it's a baptist thing though?

Katie, I think I read somewhere you like piercings and making out ;) - not sure how you would explain it together with the religion? We Catholics are taught any premarital sexual things are mostly bad.. Many people still live together unmarried and such.. Though of course you can always repent and go to confession and be forgiven? hmm..

Polly_Princess, maybe consider going Catholic? ;) he he..

No. Not that I know of, not in the church I go to anyways. We had a cookout the other day, should've seen the dessert table!!! :D

dnc9119

Yes,I do still sometimes actually,I used to be very rebelious,and i feel guilty now that i'm in a great relationship,and i feel very guilty about what i used to do,nothing terrible,just "kissed a few boys" as well,When i think about it,i look right beside me at my wonderful boyfriend,and think the past was the past it doesn't matter anymore.