The Rep System

Do you give people rep?

• Yes if someone thoroughly deserves it

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes all the time, i give it out just for fun.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes sometimes.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • If i can be arsed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, never..Ever!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

206Raider

I use it everyonce in awhile, I usually don't even think about it though. But thanks to everyone who has given me rep lol.

Krista

I'm not really sure what this is? Someone told me the repped me once when I answered a question for them but I just assumed it was......some useless thing?

I'm not really sure what this is? Someone told me the repped me once when I answered a question for them but I just assumed it was......some useless thing?

i repped u like 5 mins ago
if you goto control panel and scroll to the bottom ull see the posts you've been repped on

to rep someone its a little icon at the bottom <--------

Krista

You know I never understood what this was until someone pointed out that it was at the bottom of our User CP...ohhhhhh. I've gotten one bad rep since I've been here and it was because of a sexual innuendo I used, lol. It makes me laugh, I'd rather like to know who gave it to me.

I'll give you one because you're awesome.

Nope. Seems a bit pointless to me. If you find what someone says to be helpful, just tell them. What's the point of knowing how many times an anonymous person liked are disliked what you said?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
The rep system is broken on this forum in that it doesn't change your outwardly visible rep, but I still think it's fun to give and get the little dots.

I always sign mine, too.