Am I worth that love?
Does anyone understand?
Why is life so hard?
Why does my sister still do drugs?
Why is my dad so stressed all the time?
Is my mom still in pain..
Will life get better?
Will I ever find love?
Is it even worth it asking these questions?
When will I know?
Can anyone feel my pain...
The questions remain unanswered..
..Just a lost lonely loner :sad:

ukmale

Sorry to say but not everyone has your view on god so you will have to ask ur people from ur church but for me its someone's silly little lie about a affair that went wrong

aloneloner

Sorry to say but not everyone has your view on god so you will have to ask ur people from ur church but for me its someone's silly little lie about a affair that went wrong

That was only one little part of my post..unfortunately a small part of my life as well..
Why did you choose to respond that way?
I'm assuming your atheist, I apologize if I'm wrong.
In any case, just out of curiosity, what do you believe. afterlife? reincarnation? higher beings?
I know you said to ask people from my church, but I'm also interested in opposing views of my own :thumbup:

Lea

Banned
Those questions seem rather centered around you and your family. But there is enormous suffering everywhere and even much worse than yours. I bet if you were happy, you wouldn´t ask these questions about God and life.

ukmale

hello there,

I'm sorry I don't like going into my religious belief as people don't like to hear from others but for you I will speak up

I don't believe in anything no god no gods no afteralife anything why should any backward religion push rule and bomb others back to the dark ages

All religion is nuts believe me its shocking that gays are driven to take there own life women in some more restricter places of islam is shocking then again the christians tell tell there going to Hell for touching themself

The church is just a large peadophile ring simple sucking money out of the weak minded

There's loads of history of violence in the name of god I get it all the time door knockers tell me gays are wrong ect some of my great friends are gay and marriedish civil partnership so they need to die for being gay but to chop of a kids foreskin and suck it off reading one jewish peadophile rabbi gave so many kids aids coz he was sucking the foreskin off religious are abusing there kids religion is a cancer of the mind

Go watch the movie prayers for bobby religion is holding us back in life scientology is the next big one they have a hit team that broke into someone's house used there note paper to write a bomb threat all coz that person said something they didn't like the religious wish to destroy and see the world run in there idea of heaven

ukmale

Those questions seem rather centered around you and your family. But there is enormous suffering everywhere and even much worse than yours. I bet if you were happy, you wouldn´t ask these questions about God and life.

Sadly 1st world problems if he moved out and left and made his own way in life all this problems would be gone

Lea

Banned
Sadly 1st world problems if he moved out and left and made his own way in life all this problems would be gone

I didn´t say that, nor did I mean it like that. This didn´t mean to imply the troubles lie predominantly in the "3rd world" while we in the west are just spoiled brats who have everything and still are unhappy. Because I think it is often the other way round..

What I meant with that is just what I wrote. The suffering and death is a daily occurence everywhere, yet some people act all offended and surprised when it happens to THEM. And how come God could be so cruel doing this to them. As if they thought they were entitled to be some exception.. I know all kind of trouble and suffering sucks and am not trying to suggest someone´s is less important than the other´s, I just think people need to look at the whole thing more objectively, not from their subjective selfcentered perspective.

Flanscho

Well, I can only give you my personal opinion on those questions. Or how I answered them.

- Does god love me?
I'm an Atheist. So I don't believe that any deity exists.

- Am I worth that love?
Well, for said reasons I can't ask myself that.

- Does anyone understand?
A lot of people do, I think.

- Why is life so hard?
How hard life is depends in the end on the way how you perceive it. Now how hard it really is. And the way you perceive it you can change.

- Why does my sister still do drugs?
Probably for the same reason why my sister smokes and is overweight. Certain things are addictive, and some people are very vulnerable to such stuff.

- Why is my dad so stressed all the time?
Probably for the same reason why my brother is stressed all the time, and why my sister smokes. Some people simply have a specific mindset they can't free themselves of.

- Is my mom still in pain..
I don't know what the situation with your mom is like.

- Will life get better?
In general, yes, as long as you try to improve things.

- Will I ever find love?
Nobody can see into the future, but I assume that you are pretty young, and there are many ways how you can increase the chances of finding a partner, so as long as you try: sure, the chances are good.

- Is it even worth it asking these questions?
Depends. If you just ask them, think for a while and then contine with your life and to improve things: yes. If you do nothing else but asking those questions: no.

- When will I know?
The answers to your questions? Depends on a lot of things. On the experiences you make, and how quickly you mature.

- Can anyone feel my pain...
Yep.

aloneloner

That just makes me feel more depressed.."enormous suffering everywhere", there will always be suffering, therefore the suffering is inescapable.
The thing that hurts me the most is seeing other people suffer. my sister crying through withdrawal symptoms, dad crying from depression, seeing people used and hurt for no reason. I cannot escape their pain so therefore I cannot escape my pain..
I wish their wasn't any suffering anywhere :crying:

@ukmale
I agree that most religious people are nuts, but I dont believe that religion itself is nuts. Most people seem to like the label (being called a christian, atheist, etc.) rather then actually believing in it. I don't believe the truth of the religion to depend on the people who believe in it. They are ,after all, seeking it.
Honestly, I just don't like the feeling I get when thinking there is no god. Just the feeling of nothingness, nothing matters..their has to be more. edit: but I would never push that belief on anyone, its just what I believe.

Last edited:

Kiwong

I think I can understand your pain. I have different questions, but the pain is something we all share. I know who much the pain can hurt.

Life can get better.