The positive thread

ou2saved2

If you can imagine yourself as healthy, you are. Pain will be there so simply place it aside. It won't harm you if you dont let it, it must have your permission first.

If you can imagine yourself as healthy, you are. Pain will be there so simply place it aside. It won't harm you if you dont let it, it must have your permission first.

That's the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard, but if thats how you see it OK.

To try and connect with others but I have lived the extreem so I may not be helpful to people that are not at wits end. I do have a lot of knowledge only because I have spent many years listening. :)

All i am saying this is a 'Positive thread' so lets try keep out the negativity, but i happen to think what you wrote about always been in pain a little extreme, i have felt healthy and happy before and i didn't feel pain.

ou2saved2

All i am saying this is a 'Positive thread' so lets try keep out the negativity, but i happen to think what you wrote about always been in pain a little extreme, i have felt healthy and happy before and i didn't feel pain.
You cannot live and not feel pain being positive means taking your best and finding ways to eliminate your worst.

Why are you trying to bring out the worst if you are having a good time? we all want to have a happy life.

Again with your riddles.
Basically your saying even when your the happiest you've ever been, your still in pain..all the time.

I totally disagree sorry.. I do not believe a person is in constant pain throughout there whole life, well not everyone.

ou2saved2

Again with your riddles.
Basically your saying even when your the happiest you've ever been, your still in pain..all the time.

I totally disagree sorry.. I do not believe a person is in constant pain throughout there whole life, well not everyone.

It is ok, you can explain further in another thread and I will answer you the best I can

Nack

Banned
No, not at all.

How about this...

Girl has crush on hot guy, become girlfriend and boyfriend (happiness) Boy dumps girl, girl sad (pain)

Girl depressed and sad(pain), cute boy comes and comfort hers, ends up marrying and having a happily ever after (happiness)

Why is this so complicated?

Thats not what he was saying.
He is saying whenever your happy your are also in PAIN, the example you just gave me shows me someone been happy, then sad.. not both at the same time.

Anyway, you know whatever you know.

I believe a person can feel happiness without feeling pain at the same time.

And please don't reply because we have spoke enough rubbish in a thread that is meant for positive posts only.