The Partner You Deserve

ありがとう

Just someone who I can be comfortable around with, to be able to share my problems and talk about anything! Someone who wants to get to know me personally, rather than me getting to know them (as it always seems). A friend and a lover in one! That's all I ask for, why is it so hard? I was so close to one too, that it all seem too good to be true, so I was scared to grasp it, and instead I ruined it, now he will never think of me the same way. Damn :(

OceanMist

This is a tough question for me to answer, because I'm a read-and-react type of person. I'd have to meet the woman in person and get to know her before I could tell you what I like or dislike about her.

I guess I think I deserve the basic qualities of kindness, love and understanding. To elaborate more I'd need to be around her for a while.....

bsebring

--I think I deserve someone that will bring out the best in me and will stick around once the whole "I have a new girlfriend" stage is over.
--I always seem to go for the guys that bring out my confidence, but they're always too good to be true. I'd like something real.
--I also want someone who is an extrovert and likes going out and doing things. I want to have fun with them without feeling uncomfortable.
--Also, someone who loves themselves. How can they love someone else if they can't love themselves first?
--And obviously the same qualities as me...just liking the same things I like :)

>>>I've noticed during the summer, when I really liked myself, guys like this took notice. I think if I work on myself and start doing some of the things I'd like to see in a guy, it won't be as hard for me to find someone like this. So, I don't think it's good that I start scoping out a guy like this now, not until I get my confidence back.<<<

Last edited:

Srijita52

I don't know what I deserve but I want someone who will understand my nature, my feelings. Who won't push me to something I don't like. Who is sympethetic to others and has a nice heart. Who is funny and a little silly at the same time. Who will understand that while I do love spending time them but still I need some spce at times. Most of all who will make me feel comfortable and like myself. But I've been told by my friends that its too unrealistic lol.