the doctor said I don't have SAD

Deus_Ex_Lemur

so what if the doctor said you dont have sad.. why are you triyng to get a permission from someone to tell you what you know your feeling. If you know you are sad, then you are sad.

SAD is the most common emotion in this world..

but you must have a reason to feel this way.. sure, you may avoid social setting, but why? ... because your shy... not sad..

but maybe avoiding it, is making you sad... then dont avoid it..
therefore, your issue is not sad, its shyness...

SAD = Social Anxiety Disorder, not the emotion "sadness". Although S.A.D does make one emotionally sad =)

coyote

i-has-a-sad.jpg

SAD = Social Anxiety Disorder, not the emotion "sadness". Although S.A.D does make one emotionally sad =)

Okay... then maybe thats why the docter misunderstood.. because the topic person didnt explain themselve clearly, that SAD was Social Anxiety Disorder. Since i misunderstood

geekyloaner

probably just a counselor who had a bachelor's degree or an associates and thinks disabilities of the mind are the devils minions actually true story had a counselor who thought this and told everyone to go to our oldest catholic church in town to get exercised. Well later on found out she was fired. Finally got to see the psychologist and guess what pill pusher take these call ifanything happens type of people.

Feathers

probably just a counselor who had a bachelor's degree or an associates and thinks disabilities of the mind are the devils minions actually true story had a counselor who thought this and told everyone to go to our oldest catholic church in town to get exercised. Well later on found out she was fired. Finally got to see the psychologist and guess what pill pusher take these call ifanything happens type of people.

gosh that sounds terrible about exorcism - didn't quite understand the last sentence though - you mean psychologists call psychiatrists 'pill pushers' or is it something else you wanted to say?

Sial, I didn't ask for the nickname and I don't know who's responsible for it!! Aaaargh!!

(Google is your friend though, usually, if you try to find stuff out, books from libraries too - if you don't obsess about it too much. Maybe not so very good for people with OCD or such?
I am NOT a real doctor though, hope that's understood!! lol!!)