THe Avengers

I really hope it lives up to the hype and isn't just some over promoted lame action flick. I'm sure it'll be awesome, though. <3

Apersonalan

Oh yeah I'm going to see it possibly at the worlds largest imax theater in Sydney :D It will be my first 3D movie since 1991.

Boby

I wana see it,but I'm pretty busy in that period and my friends to,so I don't know if I'm going to see it::(:.

Gaucho

i saw american pie reunion the other days, it was veeery funny. just like the 3 first ones

can i say a little bit .. hmm i dont want to spoil it for u... but i not sure if it lives up to all the hype to be honest ...i ll leave it there for now.. i am more of a DC FAN ..SUP- ManOfSteel look out for that one in june 2013 hope it becomes a blockbuster like BATMAN ... not a fan of the bat but it did performed awesome.. DC finally get to beat MARVEL that time

WeirdyMcGee

(saw it) pshhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yes, hopefully you will enjoy it thoroughly-- but in my opinion... superhero movies very rarely live up to the hype.
Movie script format is different from comic or even animated format.

I must say though; I love RDJ.
I'd suffer through any number of terrible movies just to watch him act. haha

AGR

Tecnically I didnt see yet hehe :D,but I think I will like it,it might be best one out yet from marvel heroes,not sure when it opens here I think it will be in august?
I am thinking about going alone to see, I only went to the theather once.