Telling Friends about Social Anxiety?

Honda

You shouldve gone... Why not, be a little adventurous.. I dont mean to make you feel bad but such opportunities should be taken... Couldve met people, met a girl, etc... Lots of those party animals are people that feel real bad from the inside and got problems in life and try to let it go in the club, i know some...

Nobody's perfect and they all go there to enjoy life and forget troubles might aswell think the same way?

Weirdo

I would go if I didn't have damn hyperhidrosis. Moreover I can't dance for shit, so what's the point in going to a nightclub? If I wanted to just sit and talk, there are better places for that.

Well... If I have to call 'em 'friends', they either won't take me serious or they'll think I'm asking for compassion. Nah, I won't talk about it.

I never told anyone, they just think I'm a loner. Which I am but I'd also like to be somewhat sociable when I want to so I could make at least some friends. Damn it's so hard for me to make friends..it takes freaking YEARS, god that's so pathetic. Normal people can become friends within 5 minutes.

I feel yo pain. Just tell yerself you need no one, seems to work wif me.

cree

So...For whole a day I think about it...
That's true,we're not living in perfect world that anyone can accept us...
To my ownself, I more comfortable living in my bedroom,spend time join this community than gathering with that s*** people,because they just now judge without know any reason...
Like me,HH Sufferer,so I'm in process try iontophoresis,there's my friend gave more attention that many red spot left in my hands because it,and looks like scar,so she just can said what happen with my hands?Why there's many scar?And with strange face,she continue said,your skin looks not beautiful anymore,as a girl,you should keep treatment well your skin...
So, listen this I just can keep silence and feel embrassing...
Suppose that, she even know what already I through for long time, fight my HH is difficult enough and more addiction accept other people judgement is make me more heavy to breath...

Honda

Yeah, well you cant keep on hiding from assholes can you? this is the world and you should find a way to live with it if you want to live life and make the best of it... You will need to push yourself a bit..

We got issues no denial but we all seem to be ambitious about moving ahead in life since we joined this forum? so the more you face, the more daring you become...