tell us about everybody's characteristics

sensitive

let's talk about everybody's positive qualities 8) . i will give some examples, sorry i can't talk about everybody.

black_mamba: she is courageous, intellectual

redlady: she is enthusiastic, a true friend

thoughtless: he is mature, polite, decent

LittleMissScaryAll: she is pretty, mysterious

grumblina: she is goodhearted, experienced

Chilling_Echo: i don't know, i just like here, who doesn't? she seem to be a courageous young lady

Bexi: she is mature, also an excellent adviser

taw: he is outspoken, unique

paul: he is brilliant teenager

kezada: he is a courageous, tough guy

worrydoll: she has a good sense of humour

guys you may agree or disagree with me. the list goes on, i just can't mention everybody :roll: .

redlady

Sensitive he is equally enthusiastic and sensitive of course with a good sense of morals and respect for rules.
I fear this is my only outlet for enthusiasm though - not quite as enthusiastic in the real world.
I must add my friend McShy - who is amazingly insane with a fantastic sense of humour - he is also honest and intelligent to say the least - with a meloncholic romanticism.
Boundless i wont forget about you - he has a good sense of fun and i sense a kind heart and also compassion.

sensitive

Boundless my friend, i didn't forget you i just don't know what to say about you :D .

Boundless: he has a good sense of homour. (what else? :roll: )

redlady

Boundless wrote:

Thats not what i told you to type about me! your fired.

:lol:

I do believe i signed a contract did i not - FIRE ME! 8O I'll scitch my 'legal'aids' on to you mate. :lol:

black_mamba

This is actually quite a good thread SP-wise because I'm really too shy to even being to compliment other people, even though I think a lot of people on here are super cool.

Okok a few of the people I would like to describe:

sensitive - lively
lilmissscareall - devilish (well you're more evil than me!)
redlady - playful
blubs - wants to run me over ;)
masterpiece2 - where is he?
boundless - enthusiastic
remus - makes me laugh
grumblina - tenacious
horatio - laid back ...and stingy, you still owe me money for my slapping service ;)
lawyerguy - kind and strong minded
angie_05 - independant
racheH - perceptive
bexi - a creative bricklayer
taws - too funny
worrydoll - vivacious
yossarian - alien due for a rectal probing. :lol:
maggie - come back soon!

:oops:

Bexi

Mature? Moi?? cool! thank u sensitive! :D and i can't wait to be a "creative bricklayer" mamba- excellent! I agree with all those previously mentioned,
Black Mamba's sense of humour :D
Boundless' Helpfulness :D
Crazy Fairy's Cuteness :)
Thugaveli the tattoo man!
Little Miss Scare All's beauty :)
I enjoy reading Mcshy's, Danfalc,Redlady, Remus and Grumblina, Thoughtless, blubs, masterpiece2's, Chilling echo,Scottish player, Kezada's posts, all well as every1 elses too! oh, and silverliner is a lovely fella!

Special mention to Paul, his maturity astounds me :)

black_mamba

Remus said:
I like hearing from new people, and respect thier bravery at posting

Yep always nice to hear a fresh idea or new perspective on our thoughts. I'd make a list of all the members here if I could but I don't know you all. :x

Addition to my list; thugaveli - he stole my pet midget = cheeky! :lol:

I'm only doing a few, and I'm not mentioning everyone I know cos then I would be here for a while lol, and I can't always remember which forum I met everyone from. So if I don't mention someone I know, don't yell at me lol.

Silver Liner - Such a good friend, with a brilliant sense of humor, you can always make me smile lol x

Bexi - You're pretty cute yourself girlie, you're very caring.

Boundless - A really fun person to chat to, writes some great poems.

Remus - A good mate (don't you dare say anything about me being an 'bum lick' as you so tactfully put it, cos you know I'll slap ya boy :p)

Sensitive - Interesting person to chat with.

Thoughtless - Offers a lot of good advice.

I might mention some more people later, I'm not feling to great at the moment, so gonna chill out with some music :)

Naomi x

Chilling__Echo

aw bexi and sensitive, you guys made me smile :D i like alot of people's posts, and i agree with remus, the new ones have alot of bravery, i try to imagine me doing it all over again and it's unnerving to me and i'm lucky to not have very bad anxiety.

i couldn't name everyone i like. mamba, remus, grumb, maggie, relady, boundless, thoughtless, taws, scottish, nick, worrydoll, thugaveli, lawyerguy, paul, dammit i love all of you! i'm forgetting people i know...

paul

wow!! sensitive bexi, chilling__echo, thank you! haha that completely made my day :D

redlady - complimentary and gives great advice
bexi - always comes up with great topics in my opinion
chilling__echo - funny plus has seems to have lots of life experience judging by her helpful posts :)
thoughtless - intelligent in giving his advice
black_mamba - friendly and easy to talk to
LittleMissScareAll - I haven't really talked to you but by your posts you seem interesting and refreshingly unusual
worrydoll - good advice-giver and I don't usually think of you as invisible... plus I like your avatar
McShy - hilarious! It's good to know there are still funny people like McShy
Kezada - fun person and he posts a lot kind of keeps the forums alive
racheH - extremely intelligent person, and takes time to make her advice good
sensitive told everyone who had him on the list to delete him... so I won't say anything about him :wink:

of course I'm going to end up editing this a lot ... lots of great people on this board :) I'm sure I forgot some people though :?

sensitive

Chilling__Echo said:
i couldn't name everyone i like. mamba, remus, grumb, maggie, relady, boundless, thoughtless, taws, scottish, nick, worrydoll, thugaveli, lawyerguy, paul, dammit i love all of you! i'm forgetting people i know...

where is me? :roll: lol

i forgot crazyfairyx: she is really a good person. she has a great life. she is decent, mature etc

black_mamba

McShy said:
Of course this post thread is total brutal if you don't make the list.

Holy cats, I'm not even joking or talking about me..just the hundred or so newbies/intermediates who are crushed.

But this is inevitable - how can we even begin to make positive comments about each other without making others sad if they're left out?

It's a sad consequence, I hope I haven't caused any offense by creating a list. Oh crap now I feel bad.

:evil:

Remus

Staff member
black_mamba said:
McShy said:
Of course this post thread is total brutal if you don't make the list.

Holy cats, I'm not even joking or talking about me..just the hundred or so newbies/intermediates who are crushed.

But this is inevitable - how can we even begin to make positive comments about each other without making others sad if they're left out?

It's a sad consequence, I hope I haven't caused any offense by creating a list. Oh crap now I feel bad.

:evil:

seems abit cliquey in a way, thats why I dint give a list out, I prefer hearing from new people more than anything anyway, like to make them feel welcome, I've always been a people person and find other peoples lives and interests fascinating

Everyone on here has some great qualities, and the one thing we all have in common is the fact that we are trying to heal whilst helping others to do the same.

black_mamba

Well I guess this is a good opportunity to exercise negative thought stopping methods...because I certainly don't see anyone here deliberately trying to upset, and I know for a fact that people will be [irrationally] hurt if they don't feature on other people's posts.