tell us about everybody's characteristics

sensitive

well McShy, that's a good point. i am so sorry if some members weren't included or felt offended. to show my solidarity to those who weren't mentioned i am asking everybody who mentioned me to delete me!

i agree with you black_mamba, that was expected. plz don't feel bad, i am unconditionally with you 8) .

i noticed something, i am wondering why thoughtless didn't take part of this topic. was he expecting what happened? i guess he couldn't so he wouldn't feel bad like black_mamba.

paul

It might hurt some people who haven't been named, however that isn't a bad thing if you aren't named, it just means not everyone is familiar with you yet :) I would and hope others think of it as a incentive to keep posting than a reason to be upset.

Greenade

Ok erm i don't know many.....

mouse_matt : Genuine, Caring, Sensitive, Good sense of humour, Funny, My best mate and he's great, Lives in the bush.

ESP : Totally wonderful, Sensitive, Outspoken in a quiet way, Trustworthy, Sweet, Caring, Intelligent, A looker.

Claireabell : Honest and genuine, Caring, Easygoing, Inteligent, Funny, WellCute.

Cassie : Inteligent, Funny, Great sense of humour, Very Cute, Great girl.

grumblina : Wonderful girl, Inteligent, Good listener, Has a dog so is automatically fantastic.

black_mamba : So sharp she nearly cuts herself :p

Remus : I know he loves a good crawl....so WHAT A FANTASTIC GUY WOOHOO!!!

er thats about all i can do for now....(slinks off back into the undergrowth to remain a secret and unknown) :wink:
P.S. There's a fiver in it for anyone who puts in a good word for me 8)

Ade

black_mamba

Greenade said:
Ade

Greenade; he is Derren Brown (UK magician type celeb) in disguse, this is all a ruse to con us into buying his new dvd - Greenade Uncovered.

Where's my fiver? 8)

Greenade

black_mamba said:
Greenade said:
Ade

Greenade; he is Derren Brown (UK magician type celeb) in disguse, this is all a ruse to con us into buying his new dvd - Greenade Uncovered.

Where's my fiver? 8)

WHO is Derren Brown????????? :?:

Never heard of the guy....Honest i haven't... :!:

And anyway if i did know who he was then i don't look like him....
HE looks like me.... :p

And you only get a fiver if you put in a GOOD word :lol:

Ade AKA (Ade......NOT Derren)